American Bacteriological Warefare Research Fact or Fiction

Started off a while ago reading up more about the Huguenots…
then just arrived at Port Saint Espirit, how one’s research can move you on to another topic of interest…well it does for me…

The case reports of the poisoning of many people in 1951 in Port Saint
Espirit. The wikipedia explains in detail of the suggested poisonings

Through this message below… posted on a you tube video of Port Saint Espirit
I moved on to google just that…some of the stories I have post above…

ATTENTION VALPART BOBDUVAR, This message comes from the USA, the mystery has been revealed SEARCH ON GOOGLE FOR THE FOLLOWING TITLE The French government questions the USA about the secret experiment at Pont Saint Esprit. American Bacteriological Warfare Research, CIA and Sandoz Laboratories displayed LSD on an experimental basis. Before becoming CIA Director William Colby was an American contact to the French resistance in the South of France so knew the village.

3 Likes

Di, Fact - did you know that a small contingent of French Huguenots fleeing religious persecution settled here in South Africa in the Cape.

sorry, off topic :grimacing:

https://museeprotestant.org/en/notice/the-huguenots-in-south-africa/

2 Likes

Yes they travelled far and wide Minx …really was any Countries that they could reach safely.
…Just needed to stay away from the Catholic Religion dominated Countries like Spain, Italy, Malta, Mexico etc. etc…
I shall do a thread on the subject…Ancestry title of some sort…

1 Like

Perfect Di, it should make for interesting reading!

:hugs:

2 Likes

Hi

All major economy Countries experiment with Biological Warfare.

They would be stupid not to.

They also spy on each other.

They would be stupid not to, if you do not experiment you cannot develop antidotes.

The UK most certainly does, as does France, your current place of residence.

The French are not as good at it as we are and information on Antidotes is not freely shared.

This is because if an antidote is shared, the opposition develop a different variation.

The information is not widely shared even amongst our NATO Allies, simply because of Security Issues, and France is as leaky as a sieve with certain other Countries who are not part of NATO.

For the avoidance of doubt, I will repeat, I have never been Military or Police, just a man in a suit, an unknown.

I have worked with both and I have a fantastic respect for our military, much braver than me.

I used to have a very high respect for the Police, this has changed over the last few years.

The UK will never, ever, trust the French again.

During the Falklands War the French refused to give the codes for the Exocet Missiles they had sold to Argentina, they wanted to see how effect they where.

This led to many UK deaths and injuries and they will not be trusted again.

1 Like

Thanks for trying to turn the Thread into something entirely different than what I am posting…@swimfeeders
Does not matter because the truth is… that there are incidences in most countries that you can continually throw stones at each other…

disregard for the Police Force, there again, good and bad in all walks of life…

2 Likes

Hello Dianne

That was a very interesting lunchtime read.

Need to get back to work now.

2 Likes

French King Louis IVX is deservedly hated still by many…
He was responsible for insuring the torture and deaths and ultimate emigration and diaspora of more than 100,000 of French Protestants. mostly to the Netherlands around 75,000+ people and around 40,000+to the British Isles…
I don’t forgive him, why should I when I see the consequences of his actions still… but that does not make me hate a whole nation…for gods sake …

2 Likes

Hi

Nope, it was an entirely reasonable response to your post.

It explained exactly why we experiment with Chemical and Bacteriological Substances, which is essential to protect us.

It also explains exactly why we do not trust the French and why we are very careful about sharing any information with them.

I post facts, you are not concerned about your home Countries deaths and injuries caused by the French.

We where both part of NATO, supposed to support each other, but the French choose not to.

We know where we stand with France after this, which is basically no.

We would not trust the French with anything.

It is simply not worth it.

The Thread is not about spreading hate amongst countries.
This is about Murder via Bacteria misuse.

2 Likes

This is you stating this swimfeeders…

I post facts, you are not concerned about your home Countries deaths and injuries caused by the French.

We where both part of NATO, supposed to support each other, but the French choose not to.

We know where we stand with France after this, which is basically no.

We would not trust the French with anything.

It is simply not worth it.

DianneWoollie saying this in response…
this has nothing to do with my Post…
How dare you speak of me Not Caring about Deaths in my birth Country …you are so far out of any decency with your answer to my post…it is not wanted it is not required it is unacceptable to me…

2 Likes

The thread for me has been completely ruined…I have no objections to chatter that arises from a thread…abuse it another thing…I will not be posting any more on this thread for me it has upset me.
I hate panic feelings which I can suffer with… so i just am logging off for the day. Cheers all

Di … I’m confused as to whether this is about persecuted Hugenots or biological warfare.
They’re both interesting topics. … but perhaps on separate threads?

Why not start again.
Don’t allow yourself to get upset so easy… come back when you’re ready.

Here you go Di …
Did The CIA Spread LSD.

By the sounds of it in the 50’s a few countries were experimenting with the effects of LSD.

Does the US experiment with chemical warfare? Absolutely yes, they would be fools not to. Look at what happened to Kim Jong-nam. To Sergei and Yulia Skripal & at Salisbury. We need to experiment, even if it’s only to protect ourselves from the use of chemical wepons by others.

As to the truth of anything seen as secret by the authorities. I read a fair amount about WW2 & one writer said of MI-6 etc. That it is in their nature to lie, even when they do not need to, or especially when they want us to know they are lying for no good reason. As lying, even when it does not protect the truth, muddy’s the truth.

Hi

I will repeat, we will never, ever ,trust the French again.

Allies of of the UK, they refused to give the UK the codes to destroy the French Exocet Missiles they had sold to Argentina.

That resulted in UK Deaths and Injuries, all of which could have been prevented.

You support France, your choice, your decision.

Accept the consequences.

The UK will never, ever, again, trust France with sensitive information.

France has refused point blank to join Five Eyes.

France refused point blank to help us with the Falklands.

No great shakes, they are on their own.

Good Luck to you and your support for France.

The result, if France gets attacked they can rot.

As Spitting Image said.
The owl & the pussy when to sea, in a beautiful Greenpeace boat & then the French secret service blew them up.