Amazon FreeVee - Non-subscription video streaming service

This is how I access it on my PC:

Amazon FreeVee

Not the greatest selection of movies and TV shows but a decent collection of documentaries - I watched this last night - thankfully, no presenter, no talking heads, no repetition - instead, an intelligent narration and contributions from test pilots and RAF crew:

That was one fast jet - Mach 2 … :astonished:

Anyway, FreeVee is a free option to subscription streaming … :+1:

1 Like

Surely one of the fastest jets ever produced Omah. It could attain mach 2 in a vertical climb, even today, the only jet fighter to achieve this. Although a friend of mine (sadly deceased now) used to service them in Germany and reckoned they were a flying fuel tank, where fuel was often seen swilling around the cockpit floor…
:astonished:
:boom:
Sorry…off topic…again…
:flushed:

1 Like

Well, we could start a new topic if you ever watch the documentary … :wink:

1 Like

I have that…

1 Like

I’ve been watching Freevee every night watching Everwood. I watched Covert Affairs on it.

Freevee used to be IMDb tv before Amazon bought it. I watched IMDb tv a lot several years ago.

1 Like

Everwood is not on FreeVee in the UK, it’s on payable Prime, as is Covert Affairs.

1 Like

Here’s a list of what’s on Freevee UK, sorted by popularity. [If you unpick Freevee, you can use this link to find any streaming program in the UK. You can also sort by free streaming channels. Justwatch has a link for all free streaming channels.]

I like Person of Interest, Scorpion, The West Wing, Leverage, Mythbusters, MasterChef Australia. . .

There’s a show called Dark Matter that I’m watching on CW that is on Freevee UK that I’m liking.

Edit: If you really want to watch Everwood (which I doubt), it’s on itvX.

1 Like

I watched this last night:

Battle Of Britain: The Race For Radar

Thankfully, no presenter, no talking heads, no repetition - instead, an intelligent narration and contributions from the actual “boffins” and RAF controllers.