Am I where I t hunk I is?

Is this Ronnies site with me old mates?:slight_smile:

Sorry I don’t know! However, welcome to the Over Fifties!! Lots of fun on here and you will get to know a lot of folk:)

Take care.

Welcome to the forum…I hope you enjoy the experience.

Ronnie, Who is he ???:smiley:

Welcome to the forum Wallaroo. :039:

Ronnie Barker, Ronnie Corbett, Ronnie Biggs, Ronnie Reagan, Ronnie McDonald? - come out and show yourself Ronnie, wherever you are. :lol:

Might just be in alien territory…Whooooo! Scary

Hello Peter :slight_smile: welcome, I look forward to chatting with you.

Looks like it but don’t worry, the inmates don’t bite :lol:

Hello Peter.
Hope you stay around, even if Ronnie not here. Welcome to our friendly forum.
Is Wallaroo an area of OZ. I know a Wanneroo in WA.

You are actually on Planet Wrinklies mate, better get Scotty to beam you up before the natives get you…:lol:

Hello Peter :039: I hope when you locate the elusive Ronnie, you’ll both return and join in the fun here.:smiley:

Them Ronnies are hard to find, I used to work with one, and soon as any hard work turned up he dissappeared, his nickname was Ronnie Goneagain.

Da-do-Ron-Ron-Ron
Da-do-Ron-Ron :mrgreen:

We’ve got a Warleyron on here if that’s any use but regardless, welcome to the forum and hope you have a chat with us. :smiley:

Not to worry, I will have a look around and see what this forum is like. I have been on one or another forum simce 1991, some good, some not so good and some trash.

… and now some Simply the Best! :wink: :smiley:

:lol::lol::lol:He was well named Jimmy.

Hello Peter and welcome to a very friendly forum - hope you find your Ronnie :smiley:

Oh yes, as Churchill the dog would say :lol:

Hello Peter, nice to meet you - hope you enjoy the forum…

Welcome Peter!, did you find the real Ronnie yet.?

G’Day Peter matey and welcome - irrespective where Ronnie is, stay and join in the fun here, and when Ronnie does turn up, let him come and join in too.