Airline chaos blamed on BREXIT?

It’s a shame that pensioners can’t go on strike to demand an increase to deal with the cost of living crisis.

@wendeey , A 10% decrease !!!
Imposed !!!
BRITISH AIRWAYS !?!?
Not part of CUNARD are they ???
Bloody capitalists !!
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::-1:

The one thing I’ve heard said about BA is that they are certainly no longer one of the world’s best.
Perhaps it’s something to do with becoming a Spanish company.

It was the airlines that brought covid here in the first place. If every airport in the country closed overnight I wouldn’t lose a minutes sleep.
Just look at the sh$t over your heads right now…
Flight Radar

It looks like the Ukraine is the most healthiest place to live right now, despite the Russian advance.

1 Like

@JBR , There you go then ?
Spanish eh!!
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::-1:

Much as I worry about the baggage handling system at Heathrow it is unlikely to be Brexit, we have airport chaos too due to shortage of workers, they have found other jobs.

1 Like

British Airways is a disgrace with up them selves employees and mediocre service .
It always has been and is now just being true to form .
Instead of striking at the main time it’s customers ie the people who pay their wages its employees could have shown extra service at this time .
Yes they are EMPLOYEES in a service industry .
Time to serve .:frowning:

One of the reasons the UK is suffering with air travel is that we came out of the lockdowns first and we are still waiting for the rest of the world to catch up with us. As far as the EU is concerned, they are holding us up.

Muddy I don’t normally agree with strikes, but this one I do believe in. The staff have been treated awfully. BA should never have sacked them in the first place. And then what an insult when they do ask them back they give them a reduction of 10% in their wages and then only offer them the 10% they took off them in the first place as a wage increase. As they are short staffed, these people are having to do more than they would normally. Also imagine the stick they are having to put up with from disgruntled passengers all because of management wrong decisions in the first place.

2 Likes

Well it’s not the fault of the passengers who are in fact paying customers .
I have traveled extensively by British Airways and they have always been crap .

I blame Brexit

@Bruce , Funny that ??
In your earlier post you blamed the sacking of staff ??
You said it was unlikely to be BREXIT as the problem was world wide ??
I think you are just stirring ?
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

.[quote=“Donkeyman, post:41, topic:91928, full:true”]
@Bruce , Funny that ??
In your earlier post you blamed the sacking of staff ??
You said it was unlikely to be BREXIT as the problem was world wide ??
I think you are just stirring ?
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:
[/quote]

That was about airport chaos Assman. This is about domestic flights which are back to pre-covid levels and being cancelled, obviously as a result of Brexit.

I think you are just trying to bully me.

I would say obviously because of a shortage of staff. How would my travelling from Devon to London and if cancelled be a cause of Brexit?

@Bruce ,. Bully? Ha! Ha! I suggest you make that official then ?
The title of the thread says it all !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::grin::+1:

@wendeey , A cause OF BREXIT ??
Don’t you mean "caused BY BREXIT ??
Just saying !!
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

Did you understand what I meant? Gawd I’m just replying to another nit picker on another thread lol

Bring back B Cal.

@wendeey , NITPICKER ??
Fair nuff !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

Perhaps he thought that your flight had to stop off at Le Touquet Airport to pick up a bottle of wine in transit Wendeey ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like