Air Pressure Help Please!

Only Mrs LD is allowed to tinker with my calibration :astonished::point_right::wink::grin:

1 Like

Why? Is that overstating actual measurements too? :grin:

1 Like

As the old phrase keep repeating ā€¦ "age shall not wither them":grin:

1 Like

I trust Art is not still waiting to pump her tyre up 5 years later. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes Mups, the car is still outside 5years later with flat tyres and l havenā€™t been able to go out since!! :laughing:

Not really! My grandson kept hinting that he needed a car, so l gave it to him. That was about 3 years ago!

I do have trouble knowing how to pump the tyres on my present car. I usually get one of my children to meet me at the garage, or l waylay, some nice gentleman!

I canā€™t believe you gave your grandson a car with flat tyres. Thatā€™s sooh dangerous.

Maybe you ought to invest in a traction engine like Fred Dibnah used to use. They donā€™t have tyres that need pumping up

1 Like

These days l go around in a pedal car with solid tyres. Itā€™s so economical, especially with these rising fuel costs.
The only drawback is, l canā€™t walk for days after and drivers shout at me and donā€™t say nice things at all.

2 Likes

Aha. Why not get a pedallo and use the local waterways? Then any passing drivers might end up drowning themselves.

1 Like

A pedal car. Do you mean something like this?
I wouldnā€™t think they would be legal on the roads. Itā€™s a shame that you are harassed. Is it because you are going slower than them? Thatā€™s not very nice regardless.

2 Likes

She keeps going peep peep but hasnā€™t got a horn. There are also complaints about emitting noxious gases.

2 Likes

Ok thanks.
Where we live there are all kinds of people driving ATVā€™s on the road with no license even but nobody stops them. I think others turn a blind eye so to speak and Iā€™ve never seen anyone hassled. Thatā€™s not to say they arenā€™t. I just havenā€™t seen it.

1 Like

Bratti, That lovely red car is out of my price range but my little Thomas is serving me well for nowā€¦ you gotta agreeā€¦ heā€™s a beaut!

2 Likes

Haha Arty. That IS hilarious. I so needed that. :rofl::joy:
Thank you. :+1::rofl::joy: Yes itā€™s beautiful. I love it.
I think you can.! :wink:

2 Likes

Just too many euphemisms to know where to start.

Bratti, Because l am high up in the seat, it feels like lā€™m drivingā€¦whoops sorry, pedalling a Range Rover.
Not having to worry about pumping up tyres is a huge bonus!

2 Likes

I want one of the flock of Swans from Alton Towers when they replaced that white knuckle ride.

2 Likes

One of the Cups and Saucers would suit you better!

2 Likes

Too fast. My extensions would fly off and they cost my husband a fortune to have put in

2 Likes

Personally I think itā€™s very cool. Thatā€™s exceptionally brave of you. Itā€™s a great way to save on petro. :+1: I recently got an ebike which has peddle assist. It has those great big nobby tires which I used to poke fun of but I very much enjoy it.

2 Likes

ā€¦. Haha. :joy::rofl:
Iā€™m so gullible. Hereā€™s a pink BMW peddle car.

Perfect for grand kids if you have any