Age gap fiancee, 23, insists she's not a gold digger after falling for millionaire, 56

yes in the eyes and minds of those who wanna behold it

Maybe its covert Arty.

Oh, you mean, it’s a type of ‘Find Wally’ thread?

Seems that way.

Now there’s a nasty thought!

1 Like

Only if it involves Harleys.

fine mess ya got us into again PK!!

Ahem - I am not PK. Or am I? This place is so confusing these days - nothing would surprise me!

if anyone read the first news article the lady [ and I use this term coming from a byegone era] stated that " they made love " several days after meeting - something like that - she didn’t say we had sex - this is a true love story is it not - no need for sleaze ladies!

@gumbud - there is a big difference berween ‘having sex’ and ‘making love’ - though both OK in the right circumstances.

don 't understand “right circumstances” please explain?

gummy, if you listen to that Texas song, having Sex is for personal gratification, making love overlooks this, if, the long term aim is making a Baby. :grinning:

Older men want a trophy wife to go with the stately home .
It’s a symbiotic relationship she gives her youth and beauty and he gives her a fabulous lifestyle .
For fun she goes out clubbing with his daughter.

1 Like

City girls just seem to find out early…

You must be psychic…I was just singing that in my head

A rich old.man and she won’t have to worry
She’ll dress up all in lace and go in style

Nah summer, all of life has been written in songs, its just up to folks to actually listen.

1 Like

I wonder if Allana or her Mum have ever watched Pretty Woman! - it seems strange that a Mum would compare her daughter to that particular character!
I can see why you found it ironic @PixieKnuckles ! So did I, lol.

I’m guessing that this is the Jeff Winn from Winns Solicitors - “had a car accident that wasn’t your fault?” - “where there’s blame, there’s a claim” - “no win, no fee.”
He isn’t mega-rich, I don’t think - just worth a million or two.
He started from the bottom, at a Comp School in the North East and has done a few menial jobs before setting up his solicitor’s company in Byker, so there’s probably not a big cultural gap between him and the young woman from Newcastle.
I heard he had recently retired from being CEO of Winns, so maybe he’ll have more time to spend with this new young partner.
Good Luck to them - plenty of young women have got together with older chaps than him - a relationship works while two people meet each other’s needs, however bizarre it may seem to other folk!
Having seen the house he lives in and read of his generous presents to her, I can see why she is attracted to that lifestyle!
The diamonds and handbags wouldn’t tempt me - but the house might!!!

Aw, that brought back memories, music hall song by Gracie Fields, my Mum used to sing it to my dad!
(There’s a word in it that’s not acceptable now, sorry not sorry)

I always wonder with these men who use there money to buy a woman, do they really convince themselves that the woman loves them, or do they always know the truth?

And vice versa, does she believe she’s love him without his dosh?

He started buying her straightaway with gifts, so he’ll never know if she was after that or his winning personality

If I was a wealthy bloke in that position, I’d be more inclined to present myself as hard up, and see who went out with me anyway

1 Like

I think the majority of older men find someone because they’re lonely and miss the hugs and company of a woman…
Many even suffer with prostate problems so sex isn’t always top of their priorities.
I’m not sure why some people’s presumption that rich men only want younger women. l think this is a myth.

The same that many women make passes at men who come to do work in their home… is another myth.

1 Like