Adele has ‘never been more nervous’ ahead of first night of Las Vegas residency

• The singer was pictured on her way to Las Vegas on Thursday in LA, to check up on her staging in Sin City
  • Adele will return to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace from November 18, 2022 to March 25, 2023
  • In addition to the 24 rescheduled shows, eight new shows have also been announced for her residency

This time, there will, presumably, be a “show” … :roll_eyes:

Happened to have recently watched a program about 30 worse chat show interviews. Apparently, Adele had an entire interview prevented from being shown because in the last few seconds of an otherwise fine discussion, the interviewer mentioned that he hadn’t listened to Adele’s most recent album.

Weird eh?

1 Like

The Colosseum at Caesars Palace has pulled out all the stops, after having installed a ‘complex’ system which will guarantee her the ‘best possible air’ while she sings.

The system works by combining dehumidifiers, purification units, water molecule dispersal and cooling fans in the preparation room and then guiding that air around the stage when she performs.

The news of Adele’s £400k sound system to protect her precious voice comes just hours after it was reported that she is ‘more than ready’ to take the stage and has been rehearsing for ‘more than 12 hours per day’.

So, no sore throats, then … :wink:

So basically,there will be cd`s playing whilst she is singing.
Great value eh.

1 Like

AFAIK, Adele will not be miming.

Wow!!..did I read her and her boyfriend bought a property for £58 million, :open_mouth::open_mouth:?

She has to spend what she earns somehow, it’s a huge investment, I’m sure she gives to charity, she a very popular singer,…very down to earth…fantastic voice as well…she wouldn’t need to mime…I can remember listening to her voice for the first time, blew me away it did!!..:heartpulse:

2 Likes

I like her a lot too, Pauline & you can’t believe all you read in the papers about any star. She is amazing. I particularly like this video.

3 Likes

What is AFAIK Omah ?.
Thank you in advance.

As Far As I Know … :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ahh,thank you Omah.
I shall try to remember for future reference.

Do you know IIRC?

If I Recall Correctly … :slightly_smiling_face:

I do now Omah,again,thank you.
I am going to write these down until they sink in, your a star.
:grin:

The tension builds … :090:

Wow she looks so different . Great voice love her music but as I’ve said before such a potty mouth which is a shame . Maybe I’m old fashioned but her swearing during her shows is awful and there are children there . Such a shame

A great singer

1 Like

Facking fackers, orways goying on about me bleeding facking swearing. No need 4 it, stoopid fackers.

(Naturally, I now look forward to getting that rare pm, advising me that there’s something about this post that the community may need addressing, before usefully providing a link to the site’s posting guidelines :grin::rofl::rofl:)

1 Like

That’s how she sounds though Dex , it’s a potty mouth . Such a poised beautiful woman but a big gob that needs washing out as my mum would say .

Why do young people and some older people feel the F word is so acceptable , and other swear words , used numerous times in a sentence . It’s so coarse

Now I’ll shut up :worried:

1 Like

My old discipline master (it was that sort of school) used to give us a clip round the ear or a plethora of lines to write if we filled a gap in our spoken sentences with an “erm” or an “um”. He told us it was preferential to make no sound whatsoever.

Ferk knows what he’d have done to us if we’d uttered a throwaway expletive :wink::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

She received a standing ovation when she walked on stage at Caesars Palace on Friday, and described the show as “just perfect”.

The set on the Colosseum stage “looked just like I imagined”.

In an emotional speech, the 34-year-old singer opened the show by telling fans she should be giving them a standing ovation, a she said she “might be a bit wobbly at times”.

I don’t suppose that the fans would care … :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, when in Rome,…:wink:

Sorry, that’s the best I could come up with.

But I agree, and indeed suspect they’d be a tad disappointed if they didn’t hear some “choice” words being used.

Perhaps when she’s read some more books as part of her degree, she may emulate their style at times? One of my neighbour’s tenants used to do this. Very funny when he started to speak Dickensian.

1 Like

I’m thinking that Adele may acquire the MLE or Estuary English versions (abridged) of the classics … :bookmark:

1 Like