Addictions to food

To all types of food, drink ,you name it?

I am addicted to Lattes…7 cups a day.:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

It’s black tea for me. I have a whisky or two in the evenings. As for food fish is my preference.

1 Like

Almonds are my one weakness

1 Like

I like almonds - can one still buy Sugared Almonds? Probably not the most healthy option - but lovely!

My ‘addiction’ is crisps - current favourite flavours = Sainsbury’s own - sea salt and the Co-op’s own - mature cheddar and red onion chutney. Problem is they come in big bags and once opened … well …

2 Likes

I go through phases…I love breaded home made Halloumi.

1 Like

I usually eat pretty healthy…but must say have gone through phases of being addicted to crisps…I’ve gone right off them at them ST…same as tea…can’t stand it at the moment.

I’m a chocoholic. I’m down to two squares of Lindt 70%, per evening at the moment. But it cries out to me from the fridge.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, I can’t stand chocolate…it’s those blessed lattes that cry out to me.:rofl:

@susan_m
Me too Susan but since I lost 2 fillings during lockdown I had to cut down. Now I soak the almonds in boiling water for a moment before eating them.

3 Likes

Coffee.
Pringles (bbq or pulled pork)
Agree on the cheese and onion crisps. Love vegetable ones too.

2 Likes

Peanut butter and Pepsi are the 2 things I need a little of everyday!

3 Likes

I love peanut butter on toast…now you’ve given me a thought,:+1:

1 Like

I eat it plain in a ramekin too…lol

1 Like

Yum,yum…:+1:

1 Like

I like Marmite Peanut butter, my daughter recommended it, I was dubious but gave it a try - and - yes!! :grin:

1 Like

I love a Bovril hot drink.

I’m with SilverTabby. My weakness is potato chips. I get the lightly salted version.

Same with tortilla chips.

Red onion chutney sounds amazing. I wish we had that flavor here.

3 Likes

I was addicted to sweet and sour chicken when I was pregnant went up to 14 stone…after I gave birth, I never touched the stuff for years.

1 Like

There isn’t really any food I am addicted to. I like a variety and will sample almost anything. If anything draws me, it is mainly fruits. I enjoy pineapple and love kiwi fruit to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Chocolate isn’t on my radar, more a vanilla gal.