ABBA have got together

I’ve got this album of Agnetha it is called A

1 Like

I liked ABBA when they first began - they were different from other groups and they certainly had/have talent - but - eventually all their stuff began to sound the same and I lost interest. Hopefully their relaunch will bring something fresh for us to enjoy.

1 Like

Yes I agree…I would be interested to hear how their music has changed over the years (if any) They were pretty unique in their time.

1 Like

Follow the link and scroll down for a short, but eye-popping, video … :icon_eek:

Would have loved to have been there, saw them in Glasgow 78/79 and was blown away by them then. Fab group.

1 Like

FlatPack Venue

So would we but at £450 a ticket I’ve seen quoted in one write up, no thanks.

1 Like

WOW, I had no idea it would be that expensive. :flushed:

From £72:

From £21:

I couldn’t find any tickets priced at £21 for any performance before the end of August. Other than that they start at £31.95 and go up to £327 each. The £450 I quoted above must have been for a hotel package.

Oh dear, I was never a fan ……. :rofl:

I like them but I wouldn’t go to see them

I was never a fan, but they are unavoidable, 10, 20, 30 + years on and you can sing along to any one a dozen of their finest …

Help! Looking back, not my fondest memories of the 70s, but remembered all the same. Phwoar, always though the brunette was hot.

Get behind me, d00d. I was first in the “lusting after Frida” queue :rofl:

I want Agnetha’s Abbatar … and I want it now:

:007:

1 Like

What a great group, with songs that I never tire of hearing. All of their songs are classic here in the states. :grinning:

So I googled Frida’s Abbatar and found this:

A fine specimen of Abbatar womanhood. Get in line Percy old boy.

:icon_wink: That’s what V looked like when we first met, mate so, tough cheddar.

They’re not doing anymore and they only had 2 new songs.
But I loved them then and now.
These are the new songs and just as good