A project I was asked to do

The History Colorado, The Center for Colorado Women’s History, and another project later. Here are some test shots I took. On the floor is a topographical map of Colorado.

4 Likes

The Women’s Center was more interesting. It’s located in the house of the Lady who financed the Art Museum when it was built.

5 Likes

There will be more. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

That horn-speaker on the table … I’d like to know the history behind that.

1 Like

I was told that was the radio for the house. There was also one of these (not my photo)

I fully intend to get close ups of both when I go back. This time I had 2 women(no offense meant sexually) telling me “Over here” and “Oh don’t forget.” . I wound up with 300 photos and still missed some shots.

3 Likes

Oh I really like that old phonograph. I had one but lost it in a house fire😥

1 Like

I told the women showing me around I would let them know if I needed them to move to not be in the shot. Here she guarded the gramophone as if I had a hockey stick and not a camera. Working gramophone I might add. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

forgot the kitchen :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That dinner table photo looks very inviting Danny

1 Like

I love the old bureau and the bathroom… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I made the mistake of opening one of the closed antique fridges. I was greeted with “excuse me we don’t touch the antiques.” oops :woozy_face: :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

3 Likes

An open fridge would have made a more interesting shot since it’s usually closed…

1 Like

I love the old stove. Did you manage to get a close up Danny?

1 Like

Question number two…
Do you know if the skylight in the kitchen is original?

1 Like

Not yet, don’t know if you noticed, but the sun is casting a glare. So when I go back it will be later in the day. That’s when I’ll get close ups.

I just adore the crockery on the dining table :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was told that there were very few replicas in the house. I’m sure the glass may have been changed, but the structure is completely original.

1 Like

1 Like