A pathetic photo

Of last night’s lovely crescent moon. My faithful little Ixus is not really up to night photography - and neither am I - but that moon was so beautiful I had to try!

IMG_9733 (2)

7 Likes

I saw last nights moon as well but didn’t have a camera with me. I call them “fingernail” moons, as it looks like someone pierced the sky with their nail :joy: Living in the country now, the sky is perfectly clear and beautiful…so many stars that weren’t always visible before.
Your photo is still lovely…its not pathetic at all! :018:

1 Like

How can you say,that’s pathetic, it looks lovely, it would look great in a silver frame, it’s quirky, I’ll have it, you can send it to me!..:heartpulse:

1 Like

It’s a lovely capture ST! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

ST, I have often looked up and seen a beautiful moon similar to yours in the sky. I have also tried to take a pic of it, with sad results. But then, we have seen it in real time, and enjoyed the sight.
So, keep trying to share the memory. I will, too.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you - if you PM me your email address I will happily send it to you !

Thank you!

1 Like

What a lovely post - thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve just looked out of the window and have exactly the same moon. How coincidental is that?

2 Likes

It’s a trap - there is two of them! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

ST, l suppose if you’re very disappointed, you could always tell people it’s a pic of a banana…

2 Likes

banana skins are supposed to be good for removing warts and skintags but haven’t ever tried it, but haven’t stood outside in a full moon either to see if I change into a werewolf. Maybe it’s another old wife’s tale

1 Like

You have to howl at it first before any changes are evident.

2 Likes

Yeah… but it’s bad luck if you slip up on a banana skin…not to mention, very embarrassing!

1 Like

…and wait for two pointy fangs to grow out of each side of your mouth!!

1 Like

That’s why I always use elastic bands to hold pieces of sandpaper to my soles. Maybe not elegant, but it save a lot of red faces especially when walking on black ice. lol

I thought you might be a, stab the ‘nana skin with your stiletto heel kinda gal ! :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t worry Melgal, I’ll vouch for you…
:nerd_face:

haventbworn high heels for years. Told my friend that apparently the pressure on the stiletto heel on the ground was the same as that of an elephant and she said that if I went barefoot then it’d be the same effect. How rude!

havent worn high heels for years. Told my friend that apparently the pressure on the stiletto heel on the ground was the same as that of an elephant and she said that if I went barefoot then it’d be the same effect. How rude

You can say that again! :laughing:

1 Like