A Little Tip For The Cleaner In Your House

The forum is a wealth of domestic wisdom :slight_smile:

I always unscrew very carefully with a soft landing underneath just in case. Which reminds me I meant to do it.

I would like to know whether Art uses new foil or used foil. After all you will be washing it all off so unless youā€™ve had grilled bacon or bangers does it matter if itā€™s used?

I would use it newā€¦although having said that, I do clean ā€œusedā€ tin foil, but use it for other non food related things. It might be interesting to try both and see which works best. I just need to get Mr P out of the kitchen/office first.

:lol::lol:

Longy, Iā€™ll bring my own, itā€™s a frogman suit complete with flippers and a candy floss! :lol:

Annie, l used new foil scrunched up. I donā€™t think l would like using, used foil.

Hope itā€™s as good as you say, Iā€™ve just ordered some so that I can clean my oven door and hob. If it doesnā€™t work, Iā€™m holding you personally responsible. :mrgreen:

Now youā€™re talking. :-p

Hah. Thatā€™ll be the first time you have EVER listened to my pearly words of wisdom, Judsy. :lol:

Only because they were backed up by others. :smiley:

The stuff arrives tomorrow, so after Iā€™ve tried it, I shall pass on my opinion.

Cheeky git. :smiley:

My oven door hasnā€™t been opened for years, there could be a family of boat people living in there for all I know.

I divorced my cleaner over a decade ago :wink: