A family evening out

Pesky varmints in our garden yesterday evening, all taken through glass.

Mum and Dad.

Dad on guard.

Junior with his swag.

They are beautiful, healthy looking animals, but they are absolute pests. They dig holes in our garden, crap everywhere, leave parts of dead animals, and steal dog toys.
We don’t know if someone local is feeding them but they keep leaving hens eggs, broken and sometimes whole, chicken carcases, and all sorts of fast food waste and wrappers all over the place.

2 Likes

We have the same problem with the guys from ‘Just Eat’…

Beautiful Animals though Fruitcake…
:+1:

2 Likes

Foxes became a problem in my neck of the woods, so some neighbours invested in a wirehaired fox terrier and he, Spot, definitely put an end to the problem. :wink::+1:

1 Like

We didn’t get much of a problem when we had a Boxer dog, but now we have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We have to contain him in our yard until we have cleared the foxes out of the main garden before we dare let him run free.

I’ve seen versions of the Fox Terrier as push-along toys. I wonder if one of those would work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One would almost certainly make a fine play-thing for the cubs.:wink:

1 Like

I know they’re a pest but they’re beautiful, aren’t they

One came out of the hedge in my garden yesterday. I was sitting looking out of the patio window and it gave me a real shock, it was a big one!

Yours are lovely photos, I’ll try and get a snap of him if he comes back :fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:

1 Like