9 years old? WOW

Deleted I posted wrong video

This little girl has her career mapped out

She has a lot of confidence for her age and I wish her luck - but, personally, I cannot stand that sort of wailing. Much prefer proper singing.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying but her vocal range and the power of her voice is amazing. It seems many modern day singers want to sing like this, Rhianna style

1 Like

Why are those two in the audience crying? She wasn’t that bad. :wink:

1 Like

A future star for sure . What a voice and a confident girl .

As I am the only one who seems to find the child annoying, I’d better keep it to myself.
:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Well, I think it was brilliant! So what would you call proper singing?

I have to say, l usually cringe at precocious kids that are far too old for their years.
I did watch the recording of BGT when l got home from a Quiz last night.
I fell asleep through most of the falseness and cringey bits but she was ok, even though she had an answer for everything!

Her voice was strong and melodic but l just think of Lena Zavaroni when l see child singers. Her life was so tragic.

1 Like

They were peeling onions silly boi :grin:

1 Like

I did say I liked her confidence - but not all that wailing - anyone can do that. I prefer a song with a proper melody, and a singer that breathes in the right places. Perhaps a bit like this:-

Wouldn’t do for us all to like the same - and it was lovely to see the look on Simon Cowell’s face! I sincerely wish her luck.

Yes indeed. I like this:

1 Like

As long as you like it, Besoeker, then far be it from me to say that it’s just a load of sentimental nothingness. So I won’t say it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Behave yourself bad boi

2 Likes

It’s the lovely voices and the violin I like.

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean. :innocent:

1 Like

Yes, the voice was very nice, I just wasn’t keen on the song.

It wouldn’t play for me, so l can’t comment.
Was she singing, ‘Silence Is Golden’?

Raise me up.

No, it was one of those “uplifting” songs. It might be called, “You Lift Me Up”, funnily enough. :slightly_smiling_face: