6/5/22 constant aircraft activity this morning

We live about 20 miles from Fairford hope we are not in Mr Putins sights

If it gets attacked so what? They lose a few aircraft and it’s only the UK that would be burned. Typical American mind set.

AT you are a grumpy mood today :slight_smile:

Not today, I have never held America in high regards.

Me neither I’m afraid but there we are we have hitched ourselves to their wagon .

1 Like

Like this!

Vulcan bomber. THE BEST. :airplane:

Wow!……

We were glad to have them here in 1944.

1 Like

Really? The cost to the UK was humongous and the greatest loss of life was bourne by Russia. Had it not been for Pearl America would have done jack other than sell whatever to both the Axis and Allied powers at the same time. Then there were war crimes such as Hamburg and Dresden to name but two. Failure to attack the extermination camps another off forgotten thing and then the war crime of the American Rheinwiesenlager.

The planes were F15 USAF. A plane spotter in the village posted some brilliant photos.

And it makes us the nearest target…

2 Likes

Exactly. America’s unsinkable aircraft carrier. Well past time this infestation of Americans was ended.

There heaps of these videos on YouTube, there seems to a squadron of video plane spotters stationed outside these RAF bases all day

They are quite interesting. I like the U2s because they have to be guided down by a car following them.

What surprised me is the age of these planes, the B52s were built in the 1950s and we all remember the Gary Powers incident in the 1960s. They have been very much updated eg the B52 no longer have gunners and they can disguise their location.

Quite a bit of aircraft activity overhead last night but much more this morning again.

They are busy around here as well.

There are two or three planes flying together here lately, unless peraps they are practicing a display of some sort for the Jubilee maybe?

There were also 2 helicopters here yesterday. One was ‘an ordinary’ one, and it was being tagged right up close by one of those big ones with a rotor at the front and back instead of just the front one.

We’ve had an outbreak of the Black Helicopters here today - from about 06:00am until about 02:00pm - they’ve been circling round like angry wasps!

Chinook.Chinook helicopter takes off during Memorial Day festival - YouTube

Yes. That looks like the sort that was chasing the other one the other day, Cinders. :+1:

I really do wish that we could get rid of the American military from this country.

1 Like