6/5/22 constant aircraft activity this morning

Since I woke up at about 7.30 there has been constant activity in the air. It’s just one plane after another. Mildenhall and Lakenheath are in the next county and we are by the North Sea coast so we do hear noise from time to time but this is something else. We have RAF Marham not far away and the old RAF Sculthorpe where I am told they have retained the runways for practice. Seems to be a lot of practice going on today.

Thanks for that Flowerpower, keep us updated because there are lots of things going on that the BBC either don’t know or won’t tell us.

2 Likes

this is a little worrying

2 Likes

My husband just got back and says he has been watching the planes and they are definitely military.

YouTube is your friend

Probably a Russian plane or planes playing silly buggers and flying close to British airspace.

Nothing at all now for the last 15 minutes.

Oh Dear its concerning sitting on my own sometimes I overthink things .

May I suggest? :rofl:
tin-foil-hat-tin-foil (1)

Hmm, that does sound a little worrying. Wish I hadn’t seen this thread :see_no_evil:

We live close to Ipswich and I for one am heartily fed up with Americans flying practice missions over our land. Come to that I’m fed up with American military of any and all forms in this country.

1 Like

@The_Artful_Todger , Praps we should have an equal number of ruskies
over here too Todger??
Just to balance things up ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

Personally I’d rather have Russian military than American military but obviously neither.

These look like F15s.
How on earth is this on YouTube I thought the Americans would be hot on security seeing as it’s a military base.

North Wales is always in the military practice flight paths. They like dodging between the mountains apparently!
You get used go it though I have to say and stop ducking after a while!

We live about 20 miles from Fairford hope we are not in Mr Putins sights

If it gets attacked so what? They lose a few aircraft and it’s only the UK that would be burned. Typical American mind set.

AT you are a grumpy mood today :slight_smile:

Not today, I have never held America in high regards.

Me neither I’m afraid but there we are we have hitched ourselves to their wagon .

1 Like