4K Camcorder arrived $129

Image quality looks excellent. Light worked well could make out details, without problem.
Your subject could seem less interested though. :grinning:

Just hit another problem
my editing suite doesn’t have MOV file format in it so had tgo get MOVIVA suite instead. So another learning curve to overcome
so here is first effort as a practice with it

Also as the camcorder doesn’t do stills I have to screen capture but i have the Nikon cameras for that anyway

Managed to find out how to deal with panning judder
Recommender if using 50 fps it is recommened to use double shutter speed ie 1/100sec
however with this camcorder I am finding the 1/125 is a lot better and cuts out that judder as seen on ththe video just posted
Next is to find out if I can do anything with focus area
doesn’t look as though I can

Been reading up on Adobe premier elements and their codecs. Seems that this editing suite doesn’t support MOV files. I think adobe are out of touch with format inclusion

Ok Just about understanding how to set the camcorder up to what I want. although I was fairly familier with Panasonic camcorders this one definately needed time to get to"know" it and how the menus are set up. 9 hours well spent in my opinion after all this is a professional camcorder., The operating instruction book is next to useless and not worth the paper it is printed on. 19 pages of what not to do with it like drop it or how to put the battery in, 22 pages of how to attach the eyepiece cover or similar. That is half the book the rest is !!!

example of how to remove a clip. I would never have found out without this a video

Panasonic should include a video on how to with the camcorder

1 Like