'100 invited' to Downing Street garden lockdown drinks

I have been rendered speechless by the whole ‘party’ episode :icon_sad:
I can’t believe those who set out the rules for us all to follow have so little regard for following them in person. How can they possibility expect to have any credibility with the rest of the country.

When voices condemned Johnson when he was elected leader I was prepared to ignore them and give him the benefit of the doubt but time and again he has demonstrated that those voices were correct .

7 Likes

5xqxoo

Sorry seemed appropriate. :laughing:

2 Likes

I understand there may be more to come on ‘the latest party’ in the form of a video.
I think ‘someone’ (in revenge maybe?) is playing a clever game keeping the pot boiling when it seems to be cooling down and waiting to see exactly what Johnson has to say each time before adding more to the pot.

2 Likes

Cummings?

4 Likes

All those who are continually throwing the wrecking ball, at the Government, are also hitting everyone else.

These Parties are concerning, but let’s put them on the back burner until The Cost Of Living, The Supply of Gas& Elec, Brexit, Covid, and uncle Tom Cobley are all sorted out!

If we push for and get a new PM &, following on from that, an Election, that’ll screw us up for another couple of years.

The Media is the only lot enjoying this…!

6 Likes

I don’t know about the rest but BJ has made a complete shambles of the Tory government’s response to the pandemic - he’s reacted too late, spent too much money, enriched his cronies and killed too many people while ignoring his own rules and partying while others suffer.

1 Like

Just watched him in the House of Commons…they all want and demand that he resigns.

His bottom has been raked over the hot coals…he must be frazzled. he was holding his head down, quite a pathetic site in honesty.

1 Like

His performance in the Commons today came over as one big “please let me keep my job” request in my opinion.

I’ve also read in today’s on-line papers that there are call for the Maybot to return as Prime Minister. O M G no, for crying out loud, no, for Pete’s sake not that ridiculous EU-loving woman again.

1 Like

. . . and the opposition, of course. :wink:

… and the French … :man_shrugging:

1 Like

NOoooooooooooooooo!!!

Hi

This just about sums it up.

3 Likes

Yes, it is a fiasco.
Why Oh, Why…when he had most of the nation eating out of his hand? Do l blame his wife? Do l blame Cummings for snitching (allegedly) Or is it Boris himself, maybe he thought he was above it all and could do no wrong?

Whatever happens, please don’t let Labour get in power, on the back of this.

I agree about Labour, Art.

Why because he is a bumbling buffoon.

Mups, We’d be out of the frying pan and into the fire… or inferno!!

1 Like

Ripple, He may be… but he won the General Election with a huge majority, even won over people who had previously voted Labour or for other parties.

He won an alright as he was seriously scripted …he didn’t go off piste.
We’ve all heard Boris speaking his own words Peppa Pig is as good as it gets.

Just as a thought here, I wonder why everyone always calls this Prime Minister by his first name?

It occurred to me the other day, I cant ever recall the nation calling old Wilson - Harold, or Heath - Edward, nor Blair - Tony! So why Boris, I wonder? :thinking:

There’s been lies on lies.
It’s hateful.
While The UK was in most restrictive of all the lockdowns parties were being planned at number 10.
My husband Passed away in April 2020 I wasn’t able to be there at the end to say goodbye.

My dear husband was well known and liked in the village indeed he was the clubs golf captain . His funeral was limited to 15 people , he didn’t get the send off he deserved.

All the while garden party invitations were being sent from No10 .
It makes me sick.

Will I be voting Tory again ….you guess

4 Likes