Your Favourite Power Music

what a load of rubbish not one can sing

Then what are you listening to it for then yer daft bugger.
Lets hear a Norwegian song then and maybe we will hear some proper singing… :lol::lol::lol:

how am I suppose to know what is like if i dont hear it. why is it that you are all on here so impolite, A Bit like adolescent school boys that think its big to swear. I have met your sort all over the U k. big mouthed small brain

:lol::lol::lol:
Definetely a WUM.
Point me in the direction of a swear word I’ll be buggered if I can see one.

In the meantime wheres your Norweagian music.
If you want to run down peoples choices of music may I suggest you open a new thread and stop derailing this one.

Well you have just used one , and try to learn to spell. I do not see what Norwegian music has to do with the so called music on this topic. I just expressed my opinion of it. I am sorry if my opinion does not coincide with yours.

Little Man.

The Beat Goes On. :lol:

Try this then - perhaps this is more to your liking!!!

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&p=In+the+hall+of+the+mountain+King#id=1&vid=16f1455be9b15dcc70afb4d616e02832&action=click

Only people with small minds and big mouths would diss another person’s taste in music just because it didn’t agree with them. I listen to music online constantly, If I hear something I like I will say so. If I hear something I don’t like, I quietly move on without saying anything.
Still, if Norwegian music is your thing, this should keep you occupied for a while.

Nirvana …Smells Like Teen Spirit

How about

Deep Purple - Speed King

The first band I saw live back in 1969 (IIRC) and they opened with Speed King. Ye Gods, they were loud!

Does this count. (sorry about the advert - can’t get rid of it)

Hawkwind - Silver Machine