Yesterdays child

a beautiful bride an a near handsome groom well done on your years of happinness

Thanks for getting back to me folks.
I had better clear off for now and give you a rest and I hope you enjoyed your look back in time.
Cheers from Maisie.

1 Like

You look beautiful Maisie .
I can picture your wedding day so well and amusingly have you described it .
Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you Maisie for sharing your life story with us.
It was touching and eye opening for us that didn’t live through those times.
Don’t stay away too long we have enjoyed your writings. :grinning: :+1:

Any more story’s Maisie ?

Yes quite a few Susan if anyone is interested. Not sure where to put them.

1 Like

Going to put another tale up but in a new thread, in the Living History section. .

You’re a fabulous story teller Maisie. I’m so glad you posted it on here. :blush:

I wrote about the rest of my life Carol.
Hubby and I even became foster parents within two years of our marriage for nearly a year in 1951.

No! I never had it published due to the fact that I started with Epilepsy at the age of 80 and hubby started with the Dementia. I also had a pacemaker fitted around then.
It’s been a very hard life but I would not have wanted it any other way.
Not too sure about putting it on here though because living history is not something many folk are interested in due to all the new technology. Thankyou for letting me know that you enjoyed my tales of long ago.

I would love to read more . I love listening to peoples life stories they are always interesting

If any other members are into living history Susan I will put the tales on here.
Take care and keep well.

1 Like

You are a real gem!!

That is nice of you Besoeker and reminded me of my hubby calling me that. Thankyou.

I remember from A/N Maisie. A good book is always worth reading twice

Whoa! Real life War stories, pure history, I just enjoy

My Papa was refused for army duties due to both shoulders dislocations. However, something good came about the year 1939
 It was the year my parents got married.

Thanks @Maywalk for such a wonderful piece of history. Cheers!