Would You Go on a Mystery Flight?

Me too Anna…flying for me us just a necessary evil.

This is a domestic deal within Australia, but I’m presuming this comes with a loosening of the recent lockdowns.

I think it would be great fun - especially for the younger set - a great way to meet people.

I have to say that at the advertised price, I would want at least one night in the surprise city, though. That’s a hefty price for a one day adventure!

That’s terrific, ST! Where did you end up?

Have Qantas tickets for Jan. '22 :cool:

…if y’all are letting us in :lol:.

Hi

The USA is a weird place.

You can meet the nicest, most helpful and gentle people you could ever wish for.

Two minutes later you meet someone waving a handgun in your face.

The EX was terrified, the kids thought it was great, something they saw on TV.

Total faith in Dad to sort it.

I did but not very nice.

Good heavens, where were you? I’ve made a habit of living here in the US for lo these sixty years, coast to coast, and other than law enforcement, have never seen anyone in public with a gun.

You wouldn’t have that experience with me as a travel guide, SF!

Yes I would definitely go!

Hi

Booked online after reading reviews,

My fault.

The kids loved it, a crossroads in Tampa, armed staff to take us from reception to our room.

Is that a real gun?

Yep, want a go?

Son held it, so did daughter Mum going mad,

Highlight of the trip for both of them.

Oh yes I’d definately go , exciting and fun

I’d go, any excuse to be up in the air. I once flew on Laker Airways on a short flight (just in the UK) to introduce the airline (remember Freddie Laker?). Well I was working for a travel agent at the time.

I’m not sure - I’d like to know where I was going. Having said that, there is a Japanese billionaire offering 8 free spaces to go into space…I would like that!

Me too, Jazzi! Neat flight. I’ve always wondered what motivated people go go on repositioning cruises that didn’t include many ports, but I suppose it really is about the journey for those people!

Oooh, yes! I imagine our grandkids will see many more of these opportunities!

Once went on a mystery coach tour, we all had a bet on to where we’d end up…the driver won £25…

:lol::lol::lol:
I’ve been on a mystery coach ride too, just a day one, with our WI. Driver was not amused when we all refused to go in the pub he selected though. We had all had a horrible experiance there. No way were we going in. Driver had to take us to another pub.

I do not fly.

Nope, my feet stay firmly on the ground thank you very much.

Well, this plane is not filling up very rapidly :lol:.

Not a chance!

I hate the idea of a ‘mystery anything’ , I like to have a feeling of control and to know the details of where I am going :-).

No Mystery Flights for me either, Surfermom.
I am not one for travelling, let alone flying thanks.

I flew once, many years ago, and we went through a storm.
I prefer to keep my feet on the ground now. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind a seat, I would class it as a one-off last fling for me and make the most of it! :smiley: