Wimbledon tennis

Not watched any, hate tennis, it’s totally mucked up the TV programs I like to watch.

1 Like

Same here Eliza, what a great tennis player and such a nice bloke…

1 Like

Wish I could watch it although I don’t like either of them as a person and dislike Kyrgios’ style of playing.

I would like to see Nick Kyrgios win just because he is such a wildcard.

Is he the one who throws tantrums and hits the ball at the score board?!

Sometimes .
Looks like it will be an exciting game starts in 20 minutes .

I am settled in with my coffee .:slight_smile:
NK has won the first set

Players like Novac have staying power and grind down their opponents over time.

yes ruth, argumentive

yes agree on that, saw him do it before ,

Some fantastic tennis being played .

Muddy, I envy you.

Nick Kyrios has lost his cool and will lose the match if he doesn’t regain his composure .
Djokovic on the contrary is cool as a cucumber

Really bad behavior,byKyrios , mouthing off all the time … Hope he gets another Fine . or even a ban for so many games .

Nope! I was put off tennis for life by Pete Sampras and his accurate serves.

Djokovic has won .
It’s was good entertainment. :slight_smile:

Well he had to work hard to get there but , I think he was able to keep calm that helped …

The DoC who is presenting the prize is wearing a stunning outfit .

Let me tell you the other side of wimbledon tennis as I had the misfortune to have to work there prior to a tournament years ago, the people there are the most stuck up looking up their own backsides you could ever wish not to meet , trying to carry out work you get blocked by every ar*ehole that works there.
Not only that having to working that area you get the damn police blocking off roads you need to go down for these stuck up wimbledon car hire vehicles who think they have priority over every other trade vehicle trying to carry out work.
Best place for it is Salisbury plain on the army range where they can use hand granades instead of tennis balls

Why should they ?
The news Is miserable enough without that .
But you are right and in good company The Duchess of Kent was chucked out of the Royal Box for taking in a 12 year old guest who was not royal she also got a letter telling her off from whoever is in charge there .