Why use the bed

Aw bless :icon_cool: like a puppy too tired to make it to bed he slept where he dropped.

1 Like

well we’ve got a big dalmatian type dog and just purchased a large thick floor bed which he uses sometimes but other times prefers the linoleum floor - I guess that is just being selective maybe - sometimes I doze on my man bed with no covers and other times enjoy their comfort

1 Like

Aww @caricature That looks so very cute! He/She looks like they just dropped off to sleep in the middle of playing. So puppylike! My dog won’t use a bed - she chews them up. Apparently a holey blanket is far more appropriate for a dog of her status :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Awwww :007:

Awww Bless…looks so comfy,:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Cutie pie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awwww, I know just how they feel too.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Puppy like, he’s about 10, gets a bit stiff if we let him run around to much.

1 Like

Looks comfortable to me?

1 Like

Adorable :relaxed:

2 Likes

My dogs often slept in the shower or on a tiled floor when it was hot gumbud ??

Donkeyman! :+1::hugs::+1:

1 Like

Alf was sleeping on just the wood floor when we had the warm spell back along.

1 Like

My dog sleeps on my laminate floor if he’s to hot DK,

1 Like

Aww too cute, didn’t quite make it to bed lol

1 Like

Lovely wee dog!

1 Like

Aw bless him! He looks as if he just flopped down where he stood, too exhausted to play anymore. But he does look so comfy!

2 Likes

Think I’ve sussed it.

4 Likes

He is a lovely dog & probably dreaming about the fun he will have tomorrow. :smiley:
Caricature your photos imply that he is always asleep, so please post a photo of him when he is awake and lively.

He’s out for the count after his morning run, now if he could climb he’d have had a squirrel this morning.

2 Likes

Thanks for the photo Caricature. I bet he is your best friend. :smiley:

1 Like