Who will win premiership

yes he has lost his mojo lately

Utd ruined him lol

To many foreigners in the game now and i have lost 40 years of interest in it now, the game has changed beyond belief it’s no longer a sport it’s a money game.

Never a truer word spoken basser
I put nigh on 60 yrs in and now I am afraid I do not have the strength anymore to support Middlesbrough.
Although I still bought the home and away shirts at the beginning of the season.
I was hoping one or two of my grandkids would follow them . But now I look at the sport like you and I think why bother.
Our lass can use those shirts as dusters. :lol:

Dodge
Utd ruined him lol

You could be so right there I think Moyes was made of sterner stuff but even he took a hammering as well.

Cakeman
yes he has lost his mojo lately

Yes I said a while back to a mate that he seems to have lost the dressing room. Dropping key players and trying to make himself out as God as always been his achilles heel.

Here’s something fella’s that may tweak your interest’s.

Predict home or away wins and draw’s.
(H) Draw (D] Lose (A)

One point for each correct answer.
Who knows next season I may start a Prediction League if I get enough members interested. :lol:

Saturday.
Aston Villa v Arsenal.
Burnley v Brighton.
Newcastle v S/ampton.
Fulham v West Ham.
Man Utd v Everton.

Sunday.
Tottenham v WBA.
Wolves. v Leicester.
Liverpool v Man Cty.
Sheff Utd v Chelsea

Saturday.
D…Aston Villa v Arsenal.
A…Burnley v Brighton.
H…Newcastle v S/ampton.
A…Fulham v West Ham.
D…Man Utd v Everton.

Sunday.
H…Tottenham v WBA.
A…Wolves. v Leicester.
D…Liverpool v Man Cty.
A…Sheff Utd v Chelsea

that sounds like a plan, i,d be up for that,hopefully you can enough interested:-)

Yep Cakeman just a few level headed members men or women who believe they can predict the weekend out comes.

Give me 6 to 10 and I will make a small league.

I just spent 4 seasons doing the Middlesbrough FC predictions I finally told them I needed a break. But really just peed off with Boro and the Covid thing. :lol:

I am Motor Mouth on the Oneboro, very fitting I hear you say. :lol: This should give you some idea.

lol as the saying goes if the cap fits…

alison made some big errors against man city, i know he been out for a while but all the same lets in 2 goals in as many minutes… not good if this run of losing games continues they going to be out of contention for anything.

liverpool out of contension now, it looks like its man citys to lose ,but it not a one horse race yet…

I disagree. City have a game in hand on the rest and if they win it, it’s game over for the rest. One horse race for sure, now that Man Utd have drawn again.

Well I think I have been about long enough to expect some changes at the top before the end of the season.
City can be caught with 14 games to go, whilst The Toffees I am expecting a European spot with The Hammers.
Oh and Mourinho to be sacked by the end of the season for under achieving.

1/ Man City…23 32 53
2/ Man Utd…24 19 46
3/ Leicester…24 16 46
4/ Chelsea…24 16 42
5/ West H…24 9 42
6/ Liverpool.24 13 40
7/ Everton…22 4 37

Everton had a disappointing result last night against Man City.
I would have thought they would have done better at home.
Ok they ain’t got a crowd behind them but they did no travelling or settling in.
Still on the other hand a good result was had by the ice blues but I am still not giving them the title just yet.
They have to earn it and what was that old saying.

“It ain’t over till you hear the fat lady sing.”

Hey I know its not the Premiership title tonight but by heck 2 cracking 4 goal results by the Brit’s well done Utd and Spurs.
(Mourinho you live to fight another day.)
That should give both teams a much needed boost in the PL.
With Leicester Cty bringing Sparta Prague back to The King Power Stadium with a level score line.

Arsenal not long kicked off who knows maybe we Brits will be undefeated in all 4 games, Come On Gunners.

Well after yesterdays defeat by The Toffee Men I do now believe that Liverpool’s short reign as Champions is over.

Same old story foreign managers given the job to build for the future but really can only build for a season.

I must admit after last weeks acceptance that Liverpool had given up, I seriously thought that Klipperty Klopp should have been given his marching orders.

Todays games.
The Hammers Vs The Spurs.
Mourinho’s job is still in jeopardy and meeting The Hammers today in the heart of the enemy territory must be a bit of a worry for the old Portuguese. But it could also be a cracking game with plenty of goals.

Aston Villa Vs Leicester Cty
On paper Leicester have the easiest game out of the 4 but we all know how the wheels can come off the wagon oh so easily in the British game.

The Gunners Vs Man Cty
Gunners Vs City I have a feeling that City may be happy going for the draw in this one, but Arsenal have to start regaining their rightful position in the top 6 and what better way of letting clubs know they are on their way back.

Man Utd Vs Newcastle Utd
Man U Vs Newcastle old boy Bruce will be wanting to take all three but I think Ole may have a few tricks up his sleeve to beat the old Man U warhorse.

ok I am ready to concede that City will be champions. :slight_smile:

Hard to tell so early in the season but you would have to think that Parramatta or Penrith would be odds on favourites.

And there was me Bruce thinking that Rugby was a mans sport.
Till I saw those clips. :lol:

Kissing hugging touching and pulling shorts down.

Just what was I thinking…

Still at least they kept their kits clean at the end eh. :lol::lol:

Rugby? That’s not Rugby, that was footie. Rugby is not that popular here.