Which Television Programmes/Series Have You NEVER Watched?

I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here?

1 Like

Apart from IACGMOOH … :wink:

On ITV, for example, I don’t recall watching any of these:

https://www.itv.com/hub/categories/drama-soaps

https://www.itv.com/hub/categories/entertainment (other than IACGMOOH)

https://www.itv.com/hub/categories/factual (other than two documentaries on the Falklands downloaded from an educational website)

1 Like

Downton Abbey
Call The Midwife
The Kardashians
The Real Houswives fiasco
Cooking shows bore me
And…never any Star Trek, either!

1 Like

Same here except I do have a list of things I want to watch. I started binge watching shows a couple years ago. Before that, I had not watched much tv for decades.

I’m really into cooking shows at the moment but I’m catching up from having not watched them from before there were many cooking competition shows.

1 Like

In the days when I had a TV I watched a lot of first episodes of programmes so I suppose there are not many that I have not seen at least one episode of - but there was so much trash that I never progressed any further. Then, in 2003, I threw out the TV and now just watch DVDs instead.

1 Like

I binge watched Breaking Bad .

1 Like

Far to many to mention but pretty much anything on BBC and ITV on an a weekend and I probably watch less BBC than I used to be cause of the ridiculous politically correct casting it has in every program these days.

1 Like

It would be easier to list the programmes I do watch Arty…
Hardly anything through the day, perhaps sporty stuff now and again.
No dramas, I watch the first one and then miss the next ones. No reality TV.
But it usually depends how tired I am, I’ll watch anything as I slowly drift away on the sofa…
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

1 Like

Bridgerton
Killing Eve
Friends
Sex in the City
Game of Thrones
Skating on Ice
Breaking Bad
Star Trek
Peaky Blinders

I know there are more, but they don’t spring to mind right now.

1 Like

Peaky blinders
Downton Abbey
Game of thrones
Killing Eve

And many more popular ones

If I watch TV I like anything about real life crime and murderers and love court TV. I’m liking Talk TV which just started this week.
I like police real life and hospital programmes.

I also livecto dream and watch place in the sun and place in the country.

1 Like

Peaky Blinders
Downton Abbey
Handmaids Tale
Killing Eve
Any ‘re-imagined’ films/series’
Black Ann Boleyn? :lol:

1 Like

The only cooking shows I watch are Great British Bake Off & Master Chef. None of the others interest me.

I agree, started watching the new series of the Larkin family, only watched the first one. Now have the DVD’s of the original series, Darling Buds of May, much more to the books in my opinion & I am re-watching those.
I do like Bridgerton though, but it wasn’t made before so is a new series.
I think it’s usually a mistake to re-make a good series, another is All Creatures Great and Small, only watched a couple of those before I gave up. With all of these re-makes without original casts, they are never as good, IMO anyway, others make think differently.
PS I loved Game Of Thrones, until the last season, when it went all wrong & the last episode, what a farce!!!

1 Like

Soooooo many.

Dancing on Ice, Strictly Come Dancing, The Voice, Eastenders, Peaky Blinders, GoT, Olympics, Tennis, any other sport. celebrity Juice, Masked Singer. Gogglebox. Big Brother.

Bridgerton. Downton.

1 Like

Agreed. Too many to list. Basically when I relax it’s usually with a book. That way I don’t need to turn the volume up and down and turn over during the adverts. Ha ha

2 Likes

All soap operas except Corrie (V watches it so, I have to watch it :lol:).
Any quiz show headlined as “Celebrity …”
All cookery shows.
Anything “starring” Ant & Dec.
Dancing On Ice.
Olympics/Paralympics.
Football.
Rugby league & union.
Most other crap “reality” programmes.

1 Like

there is so much rubbish on TV now we hardly ever have it on. Don’t know if it is just me but the standard of programs broadcast on all channels has declined so much and the adverts seem to be taking over. What is more these “begging for money” adverts really get up my nose

3 Likes

We don’t really do TV here. A bit of rolling news in the kitchen maybe.

1 Like

Apart from Star Trek which I binge watch on Netflix I have never watched any of these either

2 Likes

I never watch the news or current affairs programmes, and I used to enjoy ‘Have I got News’ or ‘Mock the Week’ until they got so biased and woke it was unbelievable. Nothing with David Attenborough in. Again, he used to be so interesting until the BBC corrupted him into a doom and gloom merchant. Now his squeaky disparaging voice gets on my pectorals…
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t think the Beeb can be held responsible for the old fart’s conversion into a Climate Change warrior. I think it’s his own doing. I have to admit I do still enjoy watching his programmes until he goes off on one about climate change … then I switch over. Have I Got A Bit More News For You is still a favourite too but it depends on who the guests are whether we watch it or not.

2 Likes