Which Celebrity/s, or Personality/s Has The Most Irritating Voice?

another one here for Alan Carr…gosh its such an unnecessary shrill…jars right through me!

2 Likes

How about Peter Hitchen ??
Plum in the mouth an lips dont move, not sure if he’s the ventriloquist or
the dummy ??
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I love the voice of the late Alan Rickman - have him on audiobook reading Thomas Hardy’s “Return of the Native” - sheer bliss!

2 Likes

Donkeyman, I have a friend who talks like Peter Hitchin. He had a public school education and l thought that’s why he spoke like that… that he sort of adopted it!! !

I am getting that bot thing that’s telling me, l’ve replied to you 3 times and l should send you a personal message instead!

For some reason my comment ended up in Susie’s birthday thread. Embarrassing.

Earlier I had written that I was agreeing with the above suggestions. I’d like to add Martin Lewis. I have to mute him or just not watch.

2 Likes

I think the bloke who plays Thursday in Morse has a gorgeous voice.

1 Like

Roger Allam? Yes - he has - he reads Shakespeare superbly. :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Here is Roger Allam. I hadn’t really noticed his voice before. He does speak clearly and nicely…

1 Like

Nicola Sturgeon - her voice really gets on my threepenny bits.
Keith Lemon, Bunter Blackford, Keir Starmer (boring voice) and a few more

1 Like

Jonathan Davies.Ex rugby player and now commentator.I’m Welsh but his accent is too much for me.

1 Like

Robert Peston has the most annoying voice intonation known to man…I get so irritated listening to him

2 Likes

Yup! Agree.

2 Likes

I agree, Summer. Everything about him irriates me.

2 Likes

Judd, l was racking (or, is it wracking?) my brain to recollect who Bunter is, other than, Billy! Then, l recognised the surname and l can’t stop laughing at what you call him!

Lorraine on morning TV. She gabbles and agrees with everything with such a false giggle

2 Likes

I want to add Tony Robinson. I can’t stand the sound of sight of the whining little creep.

1 Like

He’s known by that epithet far and wide on Twitter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bruce Forsythe, RIP, was the worst for me.

2 Likes

Emma Thompson
Can’t stand her flat voice .

1 Like

Gracie Fields! Maree has just reminded me in another thread. How did she (Gracie) ever become popular with that voice??

1 Like