Which Celebrity/s, or Personality/s Has The Most Irritating Voice?

Jonathan Davies.Ex rugby player and now commentator.I’m Welsh but his accent is too much for me.

1 Like

Robert Peston has the most annoying voice intonation known to man…I get so irritated listening to him

2 Likes

Yup! Agree.

2 Likes

I agree, Summer. Everything about him irriates me.

2 Likes

Judd, l was racking (or, is it wracking?) my brain to recollect who Bunter is, other than, Billy! Then, l recognised the surname and l can’t stop laughing at what you call him!

Lorraine on morning TV. She gabbles and agrees with everything with such a false giggle

2 Likes

I want to add Tony Robinson. I can’t stand the sound of sight of the whining little creep.

1 Like

He’s known by that epithet far and wide on Twitter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bruce Forsythe, RIP, was the worst for me.

2 Likes

Emma Thompson
Can’t stand her flat voice .

1 Like

Gracie Fields! Maree has just reminded me in another thread. How did she (Gracie) ever become popular with that voice??

1 Like

Oh yes, our Gracie :wink: I can remember this song going down a treat when the beer was flowing in the public bar.

1 Like

ST, Well, her awful voice helped her to go and live in Capri !!
It’s somewhere that l have always wanted to go to, it sounds so idyllic.

@Artangel , Oooer, we better be more careful where we meet then
Arty ??
Bloody Bot !!
Donkeyman ! :-1::-1:

1 Like

Kate Muldrew who plays Captain Janeway in Star Trek Voyager. I cant stand to hear her .

Keith Lemon gets me annoyed , his pathetic false voice makes me want to slap him

Anyone who forces a camp voice annoys me too. Anthony Cotton and Alan Carr really get on my pips.

3 Likes

The bloke who does the voice over for Come Dine With Me.

2 Likes

@Summer,. Yeah. I’m too !!!
Donkeyman! :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

1 Like

Even with Gracie ??

Not if she sang this… so painful to listen to!

1 Like

Anne bloody Robinson’s voice gets on my chesticles.