Where is everyone going on hols this year?

It was Spain in July, then Australia in November :-D. A break with the Ramblers to the Lake District in September.

1 Like

We are going to Corfu in June.

4 Likes

Hopefully - home!

3 Likes

Just so long as I wake up each morning with a mind that is still my own, I have no preferences :+1:

3 Likes

We are retired and where we live, everyday is a holiday. :heart:

3 Likes

Somewhere :slight_smile: different :earth_americas: :smiley:

1 Like

We are planning to visit Moscow this year,
To see the ruins .
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Hi

Nowhere more than 40 minutes from a Cardiac Care Unit.

3 Likes

I expect to see some rubble souvenirs Donks.

1 Like

@LongDriver , Did you say rubble ? or can’t you spell LD ??
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Can you read Donks?

off to Norway - Faroe islands and Iceland

2 Likes

Hoping to go down to Cornwall for a couple of weeks and we’ll definitely do a couple of day trips down there

But we’re lucky because we live near the coast in a holiday area

We popped out to here for a Mother’s Day lunch, only 20 minutes away. The sea isn’t blue like Cornwall, but it is a pretty little seaside

3 Likes

No where, it’s great just going in the garden and pottering around sometimes, that’s our holiday.

1 Like

@ LongDriver, Ooooer, :smiley::smiley:! I just fort you might have meant to write
‘roubles’ instead of ‘rubble’ LD !:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:.
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

nowhere planned but I think we may go off in a caravan somewhere later in the year. I like Northumberland and there is a lovely caravan park there called Haggerston Castle. The setting of the park is very nice.

We hope to go back to Turkey later in the year. We have not been able to go for almost 3 years.

2 Likes

Oh no no NO Donks. If Puketin decides on nuking Ukraine, the west will nuke him and the result will be world wide rubble.

1 Like

Florida in May for the wifes 60th and my 65th, daughters coming as well.

1 Like

Going to Corfu for a week in June and can’t wait. We have not been anywhere, not even in this country since 2019 due to the pandemic. We do live in the beautiful county of Norfolk though and have fantastic beaches within 15 minutes drive. We also have heathlands, woodlands, scores of small market towns, The fabulous Norfolk Broads, seaside towns and villages and no motorways and no densely populated places so we are really lucky.