When was the last time you saw your "Inguinal Crease"?

If ever.
I last saw mine in 1998

Fascinating

1 Like

i have no idea what this is and going to wait till Friday as a treat to google Inguinal Crease

2 Likes

Unlike Lookingforward I didn’t have the self discipline to wait and have just had a quick Google. Before I commit to an answer may I enquire why you ask Bretrick? :rofl:
Although I suspect I last saw mine first thing this morning in the bathroom before having coffee. A hazy memory indeed and probably all the better for that! :wink:

2 Likes

Best not to look, ignorance is bliss :grin:

4 Likes

Inguinal crease errr wot ! have I got one ?
I’ve probably never seen one :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

As I looked in the mirror this morning, sans clothing, my mind went back to '98 when my Inguinal Crease was rather prominent. Shortly after that I hit the booze again and the crease disappeared beneath plenty of lard. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ah!
Well I for one shan’t be posting any selfies, I can’t speak for others though. I’m beginning to wonder if Azz will make this a members only topic, time will tell :wink:

1 Like

Every one has the crease, though for it to be seen, we need to carry no more than 5% body fat.
The ideal for men aged 40 to 60 is 11% to 21%.
Women of that age range is 23% to 33%.
The reason my crease was viewable was that I regularly visited the gym and weighed a mere 7.8 stones - 110 pounds

1 Like

@Bretrick I see and thoroughly clean mine every morning in either my bath or my shower depending on how I feel after breakfast.

Is it a man thing ?.

1 Like

Every one has the crease, though for it to be seen, we need to carry no more than 5% body fat.
The ideal for men aged 40 to 60 is 11% to 21%.
Women of that age range is 23% to 33%.

1 Like

Standing facing a mirror I dropped my shorts and underwear and observed many creases, whether they were ‘Inguinal’ I can’t really say with any certainty… :thinking:
Perhaps I should seek the advice of Mrs Fox… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Mine’s inguinal groove baby.

4 Likes

Slap My Wrist. Checked wiff Mizz Google-ette
“Grammarly” Put ‘Grease’ in instead off ‘Crease’. :upside_down_face:
Checked me Belly Button. :blush:
Bingo. As well tuned. As a Stradi-Virus. :grinning:

3 Likes

Ive not googled yet
But i think i can still see mine
Is it the crease , when delivering the baby from c section ?

1 Like

Oh ,its the hernia crease !

2 Likes

magican wand

wrinkles-ironing

100% success rates…

It is the V shaped crease as seen here.
Very pronounced in a very lean male.

2 Likes

some are proud of a six pack, others worry about their Inguinal crease. I don’t have to worry about either as I an happy with my crate, you can keep your 6 pack etc

2 Likes