What's your favorite number? Why?

I don’t have a favourite number, but I do have an unfavourite one… :four:
On the 30th May 2004 I surprisingly suffered a heart attack…Then on the 24/04/2014 I had another one…So I’m not looking forward to 2024…
:coffin:

Mine is 27,unsure why tbh.

1 Like

Mine has always been 3 - no logical reason.
I just think it’s a nice number.

When I’m grouping things together, e.g. arranging plant pots, small ornaments, dishes on a table, I find groups of 3 more aesthetically pleasing than even numbers or larger groups.

2 Likes
  1. Why do you think?

Run out of breath freshener mints? Just sayin like🤷‍♂️

27 for me, the day we were married… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

68…I was living in the country in 1968 and I absolutely loved it. The freedom to go out and play, finding butterflies, discovering different plants etc. Everything was so interesting, I suppose we lose some of that sense of excitement and discovery over the course of time.

Also that year I’m sure I really began to enjoy listening to music on the radio, Leapy Lee, The Beatles, The Tremeloes, Engelbert Humperdinck, Herman’s Hermits to name but a few.

Happy days all round.

2 Likes

5 because that was our house number when I was a child.

1 Like

3.14159265359 with custard

6 Likes

Ha Ha Annie…What sort of pie…? Or should I say Pi?
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

42…It’s the distance in miles of my all time favourite walk/run…Maybe one day…Just for old times sake…
:walking_man:

Does anybody remember Cadburys lucky numbers?
My mum use to buy a quarter every Friday, 10 was my favourite , 10 a caramel

1 Like

Clever! lol Thanks, that made me laugh out loud. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve always been partial to 7 for some reason. Does anyone know why 6 is afraid of 7?

Because 7 8 9. :grin:

4 Likes

25 is my favorite. House we built , house number was 25. FIrst two numbers of our phone during that time was 25. I stayed in that home for 25 years (and two husbands came and went).
Seems natural to me…

50, because I’m on Over 50s chat, and have behaved myself, for so long, that has to be a favorite :icon_wink:

1 Like

Who’s fault was that :icon_surprised:

My doing…looking for something unattainable.

I like zero because by itself, it’s nothing but when placed after any other (positive) number, the other number’s value increases. Zero has great powers! My hero, zero!

3 Likes

That’s very unusual RightNow, for someone to admit responsibility in an emotional breakdown.

1 Like