What’s Worse

Did nobody tell you ? I am the real Spiderman. :smiley:

You haven`t got it on camera have you Minx ?.
You could share the fun with us.
Jokingly aside,i would have done the same,i am not a lover of anything that moves faster than me.

1 Like

Bloody hell did you HAVE to post that?

1 Like

Mission accomplished!

You all had to feel what I felt at the time! Mind you, I didn’t mention that as I was letting gravity wield its power, I had said horrid critter flying towards my face!

Imagine that! A flying spider heading your way. I closed my mouth just in time!

1 Like

How horrid yuk …
Luckily there is very little in my fridge to attract a fly, no meat and cheese is in a container with an air vent.

He’s lovely - where did you find him?

1 Like

@

I am glad that you were not badly hurt - but also glad the poor traumatised spider was OK.

2 Likes

Giphy :smiley:

Never seen them much except for a hotel we stayed at in Tenerife but I think cockroaches are much, much worse than flies!

One of those in my fridge or cupboard and I’d be cleaning all night :nauseated_face:

1 Like

They like warmth and darkness - check under the 'fridge and the cooker!

1 Like

I think if I ever found any I’d just move house! :scream:

1 Like

What’s worse? Finding a lone Cockroach. Where there is one there are usually hundreds. There is a belief by some that if the world should end, Cockroaches would survive.

1 Like

If you mean spiders,etc…Australia is not the place for you.

1 Like

…or Mice…

Yes,and we ,in this house,have a millipede invasion at the moment.

1 Like

I think I’m going to faint……

Earwigs……I have an ear wig phobia too ……

1 Like

You’ll be ok.No earwigs.(not that I’ve seen)

1 Like

Try Africa…

1 Like

I think the fly flew into my fridge when l opened the fridge to get the milk out for my tea. I may have lingered momentarily before l returned the milk to the open fridge.

Really, l am the innocent one in all this as l feel the fly ambushed me and hid in there until l closed the fridge door!!

1 Like