What’s the weather going to be tomorrow?

Having just watched the bbc weather forecast I couldn’t begin to tell you what the weather is going to do tomorrow, this is because a rather gorgeous weather lady was presenting , is this a ploy by the bbc to distract us men from knowing about our forecast?, is it the same for the ladies if a hunky young man does the weather?..they should get Anne widdecombe to do it, then I’ll know tomorrow’s forecast….

2 Likes

And have you noticed they spend more time talking about the day after tomorrow and the day after that. It’s as if they don’t want us to know their opinion on tomorrow.

I agree, there is something sexy about a woman in action, telling it as it is, no maybes.

i just love it when they click their clickers

Not rain tomorrow.

And they should bring back those sticky symbols.

That’s just it, I don’t notice anything except the raving beauty before me on the screen

You obviously need Chopper Read to read the weather forecast that should concentrate your mind (were he not dead)

Birds are everywhere, Politics, Sport, Weather, starting to get on my Tits. :laughing:

1 Like

Us men are not allowed to notice though Spitty, else we will be called misogynistic…