What made you say F*** today

Much to my partner’s disgust. Swearing is part of my everyday language. BUT I have to be careful when I volunteer for a hospital chaplaincy team…

1 Like

Did you know that there are bird feeders which have a cage around them which will only allow small birds to get through. We have a great deal of parakeets, wood pigeons, starlings and so on, which are all excluded thus allowing Bluetits, robins and sparrows priority.

I have those too greengage thanks but it’s not so much that the bigger birds are eating the bird food it’s that they smother the feeders by trying to get the stuff that it prevents the smaller birds from getting at it. The Tits etc have to hang around in the trees waiting to get a look in.

Maybe you need something like a small fruit cage but with a netting size to allow the small birds through. It seems a bit of ingenuity is called for.

More blooming Snow. Ggggrrrrrr.

My next door neighbour, by being a bully. I would happily swear AT him all day long, but get away with talking to my neighbour who equally doesn’t get him and understands me very well. And I slipped in a few effs.

1 Like

Nuthin’ today so I consider that a day to remember.

Some dented car shot across a mini roundabout in front of me. He/she had the right of way but drove right over this white painted cow pat. Does any one take any notice of them or is this just weekend driving?

I hear you, and totally understand wanting to swear AT him.
When I have reached my last limit, I speak in a precise, distinct, quiet tone right in their face. No swearing for me…I’m too angry to swear.
Believe me, they understand me completely. I feel it works better than swearing. They don’t get the pleasure of seeing me lose my cool. :sunglasses:

Those little mini roundabouts are a pain in the buttocks Greengage, I usually take the racing line across them, before the young Max Verstappen behind me in his Audi or BMW does… :roll_eyes:

I cursed @ Aunt Mavis for being late for church this morning. She’d already cracked a beer too. Geez Mavis!

1 Like

alla luya aunt mavis

Another F free day. So disappointing in more ways than one.

Nope! No swearing here.

i got mail… another friends gone…f***

1 Like

I stepped in a puddle, right up to my middle
I ain’t going there again.

The car in front , thinking im a ruddy mind reader grrrrr

1 Like

Was it an Audi or BMW?
:roll_eyes:

An old volvo…

1 Like

I almost included Volvo’s in my list of vehicles to avoid on the roads Cosmos…
:wink:
If BMW drivers are are all ‘boy racers’
And Audi drivers care not for other road users…
Volvo drivers are like sloths, they bumble around at well below the speed limit and hold everyone up…With the attitude that…“I pay my road tax so I’m entitled to be here!”

1 Like