What Is Your Preference?

Are you living a comfortable life, caged life or maybe a charged one?

Have you ever said to a friend, that you have a great idea to write a book, and they’ve said you are crazy for even thinking you could. Well, like many folks im sure, this has happened to me. It took me a long time to realize that, hey, if you really put your mind to it, you can do it!

So, i started spending more time with people like myself who had ideas and going to do them with the greatest of confidence. I get excited when i see other people who are living their dreams, Doesn’t matter what it is…book writing, learning how to fly, or maybe even scale the CN tower…whatever their choice, they will do this with great confidence and will power. They want and are living the “charged life” of their choice.

Author Brendon Burchard’s novel tells of 3 different lifestyles people live; a comfortable lifestyle, a caged lifestyle or a changed lifestlye. The person living the charged life wonders if he is inspiring others and if he is really actualizing his potential. This book is a good rea

I am living a comfortable lifestyle currently, but do wish i had the courage and still the youth to live a charged one. Heck, i might even consider bungy-jumping!

Now, there is a charge!

Life, is full of ups and downs :smiley:

And you can hopefully spring back .

life is “so so” innit

“life’s a gas” Marc Bolan

He ran out of Gas!

1 Like

I am enjoying a very comfortable life within the bounds of age-related minor restrictions and I don’t let those get me down because there are ways around most things in this life … every day is a day of joy!

Hi

I currently live a caged life, I no longer drive and I seriously miss my car and the inability to fly any more.

Walking is also very restricted, for me at least.

I am a very gregarious person, have travelled extensively, backpacked in remote areas, I do miss it.

I am not supposed to walk more than 5 steps, and that is with two sticks.

Sod that for a game of marbles.

I have had to accept a stairlift and a bath lift to get ot of hospital.

I have them, more used by the littlies than me, I only use them on very bad days.

My next battle is Tuesday morning, a ramp in the front garden and door widening.

The ramp is fine, it helps the Paramedics when I have to be admitted, the door widening , no way.

Life is what you make it, I do not give in easily.

1 Like