What is your phone ringtone?

So does my very basic clam shell PAYG mobile.

How do people customise their ringtones?

Haven’t clue, just one that came with it …ordinary payg mobile

I just have a ring ring…like the old fashioned trill phones.

1 Like

[quote=“Muddy, post:22, topic:83964, full:true”] How do people customise their ringtones?
[/quote]

Normally, mobile phones have a number of different rings programmed in as standard. But you can also download music & use that too.

You can go into settings, then sound or notifications (depending on your phone) and it might have a choice there for you?

I have never learned how to down load music much less use it as a ringtone !

Silence. I answer if I’m expecting a call. Otherwise they have to leave a message.

2 Likes

What @PixieKnuckles said.
In my Android phone settings under “Sound” there’s a long list of ringtones, followed by an “add ringtone” bit so that you can use whatever you want.

Not a bad idea .

1 Like

If you websearch a particular tune and add the word “download” you will usually see an option to download.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Likewise. I don’t even want to.

1 Like

A regular telephone ring tone. :pleading_face:

I created mine from Wake Up Your Lazy Bed by Matt Bianco

There are free apps you can download to your cell phone. I use Zedge. It gives me tens of ringtones, wallpaper, lock screen designs, etc to choose from. You can even save in their “favorites” folder for later if you like. I have saved some for the holidays that I liked. Very safe, too. I have used Zedge for over five years, and haven’t gotten any viruses, or odd happenings on my phone.

1 Like

I have several - one for general use, and five different ones, each linked to a different person in my contacts, so that when they ring, I can identify who’s calling when the phone is linked to my hands-free Bluetooth in the van or car.
These five tunes were ripped from downloaded YouTube MP4 files.
For example, I have Captain Pugwash theme linked to a plumber mate of mine because of the water connection. :smiley:

1 Like

No idea what my ring tone is …
I doesn’t ring much.
And when it does it goes … brrrr…brrrr … on vibrate.

1 Like

Judd … you never cease to amaze me. I don’t know whether to be sad for you or admire your youthful zest and just give you a hug.

You need to put a coat on it if it’s that cold.

2 Likes