What is the silliest stuff up you have done?

As an 18 year old, I drank 3/4 of a bottle of Malt Vinegar thinking it was Port.
It was in a Port Bottle at a Fisherman’s Camp :anguished:

I’ve drunk wine that’s tasted like vinegar,too often.
You were fortunate it wasn’t anything more toxic.People shouldn’t utilize labelled bottles like that.

4 Likes

I was walking home from work and a mate stopped to pick me up.I got in the car and looked up but it wasn’t him.Just someone parking outside their house.Fortunately it wasn’t a female ,they may have been screams(from her)

1 Like

Walked into the Ladies toilets in the gloom of the Hastings Caves, fortunately my late wife was there to vouch for me had it been necessary…it wasn’t.

50fc031072d59ec7b0afd2a4d80192b0-3095520478

2 Likes

Me and a female friend went into a very posh hotel to use the toilets,i was looking around and thought how weird the sinks were,and said so to my friend.
Only then to realise we were in the mens and the sinks were urinals,we just laughed very loud and bolted.

2 Likes

A good job you didn’t actually get as far as washing your hands! :joy:

2 Likes

Very true Chilliboot :scream:

2 Likes

We were quite young.Travelled up to London to watch Cardiff City v Fulham,got off at the wrong tube station and ended up watching Chelsea v Everton. The football was better anyway,

2 Likes

When I first had fresh Corn on the Cob, I ate the Corn and the Cob :grin:

2 Likes

driving non stop through the night to get home.

1 Like

That can be rather dangerous. Very easy to fall asleep and never know, nor never wake up because the vehicle strayed from the road and BAM straight into a tree. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Now. It just doesn’t make sense, jumped out of perfectly good helicopters and air planes.

1 Like

I have a similar story. My girlfriend and I were cheerleaders for a school basketball game in Tampa. It was not a home game, so we were waiting for my Dad to come pick us up as it was 3 miles from home.

A black and white Mercury pulled up to the intersection. we ran across and I hopped in front, girlfriend in back seat. Then…I looked at the driver, and realized he wasn’t my Dad! This guy was simply staring at us!
Boy, did we get out of that car fast! Scared us to death thinking he would go around the block and come back. He didn’t!

4 Likes