What is his problem

:'Biggest d*ckhead of the Olympics': Piers Morgan blasts French marathon runner Morhad Amdouni | Daily Mail Online

No way was this accidental. Gamesmanship is so obvious not like he was going to get a medal in 14th place. :running_man:t5: :running_man:t5:

To me, it does look as though he knocked them over deliberately, but there was still another row of bottles behind the ones he knocked over, so there was plenty left for other runners. I would say "Biggest d*ckhead of the Olympics " is probably an exaggeration, he is just a bit of a pillock.

United States

Plankton is male

28-07-2021, 07:30 PM

Re: Disc Golf

My immediate To-Do List for disc golf things:

• Install Lemon Lake basket at Hyde Park.
  • Be a test subject for a new disc golf board game.
  • Complete the 39th Illinois State Disc Golf Championships on-line players guide (here’s last years: 38th ISDGC).
  • Take scanned raster artwork and convert it into vector art for a new disc golf children’s book my friend is publishing.
  • DJ the Inparcerated 4 event.
  • Get out and throw.

Sorry trying to find the DISC GOLF THREAD from the old forum and it seems to have landed…badly…help needed here… :zipper_mouth_face:

Yes, I don’t get what he was trying to achieve.
All I can say is it did look deliberate and not accidental.

Try Archived/Sports topic.
Found it in Tags

Well, his excuse in the paper today is that the bottles were slippery and he could not grip them

A problem nobody else had, might be truthu,l but as he was out of the medal postions you wonder. :lying_face: