What have you done with your camera today

Blimey … that’s what I call Old Testament. :smiley:

I grew up on a farm too, my grandfather kept sheep, before my time, but we had collies, the most beautiful dog … so alive and intelligent.

Captured some amazing sunsets

A really stunning sunset where I live

Routinely placed at the top of the league for being the most intelligent breed.

I wouldn’t claim that ours is at the top of the pile. I know he is far from perfect with some annoying habits. He’ll bark when the shower is turned on for example.

But, outside, he is a well-behaved gentleman.

Hmm Posted a couple of pics here that don’t show?

Ok a sunset post again

Well it works on preview.

A local farmer, Arnold has this Collie- one brown eye and one blue- I call her Bow-Wowie after David Bowie.
Arnold gets the dog to ‘round me up’ - quite a laugh! Although getting you ankles nipped if you go in the wrong direction is a pain!

Beautiful photos there Richmond. Thank you for those.

Deleted
Pic not working!

Ms d00d brushing her teeth this morning … was none too bright in the bathroom and this red light was flashing, took a quick snap on auto ISO, looked a mess (yes even worse than this), reduced the ISO to minimum, helps a lot but slows the camera down, so I guess I’m suffering camera shake but I thought it looked fun like she’s the one shaking. :smiley:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/D9LRPPbNQLpWrLKEKGOoExBOQY558o-VjaG7rjzEjOJnPQSLSAB8q9hGs0-nZ8igH5jwpik89ghcFF-jxNTL1jkUJHhLd6BNS9IiK-620vhvck2jBz7IEF3Kx2XtKQP2_6vKkOIFIZoRaCP2j6fk_fJie7KLuiCjVMxQNXQM46khZZHrF7MMcZRuKpp_cZTzUSyEDe_2zsyunns_TKQLyAmeEzDO4P3lEPfg0SsIFD1FxeFdyv2TD1J6IZ10U4AiMBDhnq95rYHceQ_qK3p0k-LQYxC2-_JuF6M0NDg8y28oio6ZN9qULE6RTjL0I-xL5HtETwrd_Y7tsrfHfeNkOV-Qu7sxy0sqFP-flYbBvDhKkOCFaZUov1I-Noy4rctcaoGgwAcrFk-xWLlaJP0K-ZRZz6ABH5wZr1HZ9gkoGX-nqDH2Wdvck9U4JGA-8nME__c9L4zfU7GOifla_axt3AI7y68M3PO0z6P-BjHbrejqXILyknv_iZ5YmPaivjgXinR0k5o1tVcp2rDbQGZF2_y8p3sM_n03uTaYVi7IkNuVIatkaeNKPIBJpc2uy0Sxu0D4s4j7KJc0xxn9nE7UIq9dP18yy-DgTAhJS6K_5LiD2wB0LJj3BgiATKRpzhx4UQVOoLXV7Fcu45VEPUkwpkFTy8pHGcoDVfqfR2EGDhhKddgnsDtc_Hz4PoY7Mca-A5GBtmPD__GTKVw5rLw=w1073-h869-no

That’s a good photo, I like the red.

cheers Ffosse :smiley:

inspired by THIS :mrgreen:

… saw this man under the spotlight outside Kensington Palace, so took a picture of him! Anyone recognise him? A TV news reporter?

With the look on his face it looks like he has been asked to be Brexit Secretary.

This:

http://i.imgur.com/2PuxY1x.jpg

Caught a nice sunset

… last one’s fab. :023:

Stands out nicely … can never resist a blurred BG. :smiley:

Intentional to make the FG stand out as the subject.
But you know about depth of field.

Thanks - changed camera for that one- 400 lens.