What have you done with your camera today

Yeah I think she spotted me holding a camera over her head. Told her my camera club sent me out to take pictures of beautiful people in beautiful clothes (which is kinda half true), anyway she approved.

2 Likes

She sounds like a good sport d00d tis the season of good cheer…
All the best for you and yours mate…
:+1:

you & yours too mate

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I took this photo of a bifucating boab tree in my front garden. can anyone tell me what they can see apart from the tree?

1 Like

A black snake curling around…
:open_mouth:

Camelia buds

1 Like

Tonights sunset.

5 Likes

Tonights sunset, but it fizzled out once the sun went.

4 Likes

Nice pics. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, Graham. :+1:

Early blooms growing wild on my lawn

3 Likes

Following a public vote which received over 14,000 votes, three of the greatest rugby league players in the history of the game – Billy Boston, Gus Risman and Clive Sullivan – were selected to adorn a statue to commemorate the Cardiff Bay Codebreakers.

The public and a special panel of experts agreed on the trio who will now be immortalised on a statue that will represent all the players who headed north from the Cardiff Bay area to star in the 13-a-side game

5 Likes

What a waste of rate payers money.

Snowy day today! I have a 19 second video of the back area, with car, person, bird but this says it won’t let me post it. Yes, this is in color, too!

4 Likes

I think you have to go through youtube to post moving images RightNow.
Nice picture all the same, but I’m glad that the risk of our snow has gone until next year…
Touch Wood!
:deciduous_tree:

1 Like

Thanks, Foxie, I think you are correct about youtube. Dreary day yesterday, but today is already brighter!

1 Like

The new dog…

4 Likes

85mm lens, f/2.8, in Westfield London yesterday. Click to enlarge.

Good shot d00d, and nobody noticed…
:+1:

1 Like

Panasonic G9 with 12 60mm lens unedited

1 Like