What can’t you bear the thought of running out of?

I tried Soda Stream but I didn’t like the taste. My favourite is the Buxton Spring fizzy water - it’s only £2.09 for 8 x 500ml bottles but I drink about 5 a day minimum so I go through it like crazy. I’ve had 2 litres since 8am this morning ha ha

I’m sure there is a name for fizzy water addiction :lol:

Hi

I would like some runner beans, mine are still too small.

[quote=“Meg, post:27, topic:69720”]
e had them a number of ways but in the end there is no getting away from the fact they are runner beans…

[quote]
A favorite was,…as we can’t grow runner beans here in SW France…Alleged a starter.
.Chop some Bacon and Runner Beans. Boil lightly the Runner Beans, drained well. Bacon already now just cooking add the chopped beans and garlic chopped if you like it.
Turning to brown add pepper or if you prefer when on the Plate
…tis handsome…large portion eaten and that=too full for next course now… :innocent:

I don’t want to run out of shampoo like I did last year during isolation when I had to use washing up liquid…fine until I blowdried it then looked in the mirror…Einsteins hair, :astonished:

1 Like

I did that once, big disaster !

A decent book for reading before I go to sleep at night.

@DianneWoollie Hi Dianne, thank you , I have indeed had the runner beans with bacon and garlic but not since I stopped eating meat. I have had them most days
since early July including in curry and the novelty is wearing thin… :laughing:

Apologies Harbal we are straying from the topic somewhat…

1 Like

Me neither, but it is exactly what I have run out of. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Many many decades ago I put an egg on my hair, supposedly to help with the greasiness. I remember being stared at by a young child, because yes, it had gone wild and fluffy. Never again.

Maybe something off the top shelf, :grin: for your reading matters… :wink:

I miss our deliveries from a third party company that would bring us goodies from Tesco Asda Iceland and a few others.
Sainsbury opted out of the scheme… that delivered our much appreciated goodies…weeks later…hey we still alive…and without them…
But do you know, you cant get a square flannel here for love or money.
.Mitts everywhere here like toddlers mitts…haha…not that I would use a flannel myself…far to into scrunkies… :innocent:.

@Jazzi I did something similar with lemons though…to try and lighten it. I sat in the sun as a kid for 4 hours, but it didn’t work. I smelled lovely though!

@DianneWoollie What’s a scrunkie?

my spelling often lets me down…well that is just one of my culpabilities…just a femme complaint…

Body Chignon Pads or Scrunchies…Maybe is better…maybe,Trixie Knuckles

I can’t see a picture Di, but I’m sure I know what you are on about. Those bath scrubber things that feel like a scratchy pompom?

I like a good bath scrubber me :rofl:

1 Like

Breath.

1 Like

tissues as in sneezing - I insist on a minimum of four boxes at any one sitting

Baking ingredients…
I get this urge for something sweet…thinking cap on… 10secs…got it Viennesse Thingies…
for 12 good sized ones…if you want the biscuit version…flatten the dollops…
people use a piping bag…not for me . too much wasted by far,

225g of Plain (all purpose) Flour
50g of Icing Sugar
225g of Butter
2.5 ml of Vanilla Essence
75g of Chocolate dessert or any dark or milk Chocolate…
40g of pitistachio nuts…I dont have the nuts in my recipe…
beat the butter and icing sugar until soft and fluffy…best in a electric mixer…
add vanila essence and stir in slowly the flour…
I use a baking try with greaseprrof paper on top…oven 180F/350F/Gas 4 for 10 mins…keep an eye on these as they are quick to singe…
Melt chocolate…I do a small bowl with a saucepan filled half way up the bowl to melt the chocolate…takes ages it always seems…Carefully pour a good dessert spoonful on each tart…then in viennese swirls
the fridge to get cold…

1 Like

It has to be Almond Magnums for me! :icecream:

1 Like