What breed is your dog?

They look like fun, Bratti.

He is beautiful! Collies are so intelligent.

he is lovely, Meg, such a cheeky face.

Elmo looks very special, Mups, and I love the picture of Biff with doggy Mups! As for the Beddies - you can tell they are mischief on legs!

I don’t own a dog - but would steal this one in a heartbeat. Her name is Molly and she belongs to a dear friend who happens to live opposite me. We each look after the other’s animals from time to time. At the moment my friend is away - so I am duty dog warden - and it is such fun. Molly is a ‘rescue’ dog - came from a loving home but her owners were divorcing and neither could take her. She is about 6 or 7 yrs old but thinks she is still a pup. One of the nicest natured dogs I have ever met and such fun to be with!

All my life up until a few years ago I have always had Old English Sheepdogs, only reason I have a big black hairy hound now is because there wasn’t an OES to be had in Scotland, after my last old lady passed on, not even in the OES Rescue. Dageus is the same sort of size and the same sort of ever growing coat that needs cutting a couple of times a year.
This is Maggiemay, Pashka and wee Bentley.
https://s26.postimg.cc/9slqazf7t/The_3_Hairy_s.jpg

A www what a cutie,LQ,he isn’t spoilt,by any chance,lol,he looks really happy,I have a chihuahua and a parsons jack Russell ,:smiley:

I love these dogs!..:smiley:

Such a cutie,ST,:smiley:

Really enjoying seeing everyone’s dogs :001:

I’ve really enjoyed seeing everyone’s dogs.
It’s thrilling.
Is your fluffy one a beddington terrier Mups?

Silver Tabby? Your rescue Molly friend looks like it has some west highland terrier in it. Very adorable.
Thank you for the comments.

Such incredible attractive dogs. Old English Sheep dogs are gorgeous. They must take a bit of upkeep keeping them clean & today.

you guessed it Pauline, he is spoiled LOL

Thank you everyone for sharing your fur family with me, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this thread reading about and looking at pictures of your furkids.
Animals are the best

Yes Bratti. I have 5 little Beddies.

Five!!! :shock:Awesome! :lol:

Bratti - yes - Molly is a Westie - an adorable one. Her owner is back later today so I must give her back. I’ll miss her - she is such fun to be with.

Ah LOVE your pictures,Ive always had mixed breeds,but this one was classed as a lurcher,but someone at the Dos Trust [where we got him] said he is a Saluki,but ,like us all ,we adore him

My Gracie is an English bull terrier and she is 13 years old…:049:

The kennel that I got her from was in Flint, Michigan… My son and I drove there to pick Gracie up…and she was just so cute.

About two months ago Gracie was really sick but she’s as good as new now…

This photo was taken about a year ago…

She sure is. What fun she must have been to look after.
What an honour too. Ahh now I’m being a suck. Lol .
Westies are cutie pies.
I like people willing to dog sit.

Probably collie…

http://i.imgur.com/o3Eqm4C.jpg