What are you wearing today or at this moment?

LOL, whatever you feel is I think alright of course…

:slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve been decorating so I’m wearing a scraggy old pair of leggings, a 10 year old T-shirt, and an old sweat shirt of my son’s :scream:

Do I look like a bag lady? Yup!

Off to have a shower and put something a bit more civilised on ……

2 Likes

Usual attire for winter evenings that are chilly but not perishing cold. A dressing gown over the top of the day clothes - furry slippers (room temperature is 16°C).

1 Like

Winnie the Pooh jimjams.

1 Like

My work uniform.

1 Like

It don’t matter what old fogeys wear, there is no going back. :grin: :icon_wink:

1 Like

A wide grin.

1 Like

Same as I wear every day, all year round.

T-shirt, boxers, denim shorts, black socks, joggers and a watch

Tomorrow (apart from the watch and joggers) they will all go in the wash to be replaced by a clean set.

Repeat…

1 Like

I’ve posted on the Daily Thread that I’ve had a cold recently, and I’m still not feeling 100% so I’m wearing some of my warm hiking gear indoors -

Down filled hut slippers, fleece jogging pants, T shirt, fleece jersey, down filled body warmer

1 Like

My wellies. Nope that’s it, just my wellies.

1 Like

Light grey joggies, orange (Houston) Rollerball theme t shirt, dark grey flat soled trainers. Off to the gym fairly soon. Don’t wear sports clobber other than that.

1 Like

11 pm Monday.
Maroon hoodie, black trackpants and jandals (flip flops)

1 Like

Navy blue trainers, dark blue jeans and a red adidas hoodie. Pretty much the same as what I was wearing when this photo was taken.

2 Likes

Dumbo bed clothes,about to go in the shower.

1 Like

Wearing Lace, and soon into slacks and red sweater :wink:

1 Like

Wearing warmth in fluffy nighttime clothing…:blush:

Same as this time yesterday…a weird smile. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Still thermals and woolly sock weather for me. Tracksuit bottoms over those on the lower half. A jumper and a fleecy jacket on the top half. I definitely feel the cold more as I’ve got older.

2 Likes

Clothes

1 Like

I suppose it’s expected when you are in the office.

2 Likes