What are you wearing today or at this moment?

A wooly jumper inside my house, ,but if I go outside in the yard, I could stay in short-sleeves! It’s about 25C out there and sunny, but it’s gonna take a while to warm up indoors.

Lacoste polo, cotton jumper, and short shorts…All finished off with white socks and sketchers slippers…
:sunglasses:

A wry grin :smirk:

2 Likes

Black and grey hoodie
Black tracksuit bottoms
Black and green long-sleeved rugby Shirt
Trainers

I’m wearing black, hospitality black, just finished yet another shift, mind you I look good in black! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Black pyjama bottoms and a grey t shirt.

1 Like

Grey M&S joggers, rather loose pale blue cotton shirt with a worn collar, no socks - but still a winter vest. May is not out yet! M&S boxers also I should add!

I am all dressed up early today as I have at my Doctors request an 8.30 rendez de vous with him to sort through stuff…
I dress casually nearly always but take extra trouble when going anywhere away from my home. Just makes me feel good really. Vain, oh yes…

1 Like

Same as yesterday but haven’t put the hoodie on yet.

Black underwear, Black Adidas leggings, Green t.shirt and bare hoofed. Not long back from the pool and enjoying my first latte of the day.

2 Likes

Okay Rox…You’ve got my attention… :astonished:

1 Like

Just my usual pool gear lol, but on the way there it’s a swimmie underneath not underwear.

2 Likes

It’s Memorial Day weekend here, so I am wearing my poppy :slightly_smiling_face: :us:.

3 Likes

Sending lots of love and sympathy Surfermom

4 Likes

Sad Day for everybody…some things time cannot heal so much.
Take care is all I can say Surfermon…

3 Likes

Bathing Ape tight black t-shirt, black jeans with narrow bottoms, training socks, grey boxers.

Going to make a vindaloo or dahnsak using chicken quarters I think.

Sorry for your sad day surfey :fist:

^5. And Great Respect. For the GI’s. Who helped to bail us out. WW2.

1 Like

Trainers, black socks and tracksuit bottoms. Loose long-sleeved shirt (T-shirt material) and my brother’s (R.I.P.) lightweight fleece jacket.

Short sleeves at last! :grinning:

Trainers, Light blue jeans, Red Ferrari Owners T shirt.

1 Like