Unusual or Amusing Photos You've Seen or Took

Didn’t scroll down far enough to see your post, yes, I can see it now.:slight_smile:

What a gorgeous cat! :-D:-D

She’s since crossed the rainbow bridge, but yes she was an amazing cat. The most affectionate, loving, gentle cat I’ve ever met. Thank you Silver Tabby.

1 Like

This is lovely Visitor :hug:

Is she yours Plank? She’s so adorable!

She was my friends. I was her favorite weird uncle. lol

Disc Golf story incoming…

Back in the early 00’s, a friend and me were getting ready to tee off at the oldest disc golf course in Illinois when we noticed a cat purring and rubbing against our legs. We were surprised to see a cat out there in the middle of know where, but then we saw two men with pitbulls pointing at the cat from down an embankment by the next hole on the course. We put 2 and 2 together and figured this cat was “Bait” for some training they had in mind. We weren’t having it and scooped the cat up and took it home to my friends place. We named that cat Karma. Sarina, the cat pictured, is from one of her litters. It was almost as if she knew what fate we saved her dear mom from.

That is indeed a heart warming story - well done to you and your friend for the rescue!

Hit by a giant boot.

Probably be OK once the engine cools down a bit…

1 Like

Some lovely captures here! That dog Besoeker, hahaha, absolutely brilliant! And that ‘crazy daisy’ mart, how bizarre! We had some marigolds in the garden once that went a bit crazy - each flowerhead sprouted several more mini flowers from around its base. No photos of them to add here unfortunately…

However, I do have some to offer:

My son’s golden lab - I was shooting on a very fast shutter speed to capture the water droplets as he shook himself. This ridiculous face was totally unexpected :lol:

A starling having a bad hair day at Newquay:

And this… erm, what can I say? Only that this was a genuine find on our wanderings around St Ives one day :lol::lol::lol:

1 Like

Thank you.

This pic was taken while in Ludington Michigan looking west over Lake Michigan towards Manitowoc Wisconsin:

A bit of a blizzard from last year:

1 Like

1 Like

Dog at fence

Another amusing one:

http://i.imgur.com/C7MxWhV.jpg

1 Like

Max has such a beautiful coat!

And he is a nosy bugger!

1 Like

Of course you should be able to edit it smaller now, so it is on show again…

I did try to warn her about what would happen if she ate so much chocolate, but would she listen? Would she 'eckers like!

laying that egg could be painfull

…Pass ok if you leave her out in the Sunshine… :rooster: