Unisex Changing Rooms

I don’t mind sharing the same changing rooms Ripple, but this didn’t have a door to shut just a curtain that you pulled over.

1 Like

Ooer I don’t think I would like that , especially just a curtain. Maybe with full closed doors .

I’ve just had a memory of last week. I was in Spa Medica and used the patients toilets , lucky it was empty because I walked past 2 urinals to get to the toilet alongside , I came out of toilet and washed my hands and looked at these two urinals and hoped no bloke was coming in for a pee . Can you immagine walking past a bloke peeing or two blokes even . Dear me , this doesn’t feel right . What if it was a young teenage girl passing them . It was a small room maybe 9ft × 15ft .

Not my world

As there are still changing rooms in the men’s and the women’s departments surely they will mainly be used by customers of that gender.
But yes I’d prefer lockable doors, it was just a curtain in my local M&S
Apparently it’s been gender neutral changing rooms for three years…. I didn’t know that .

My nearest M&S sell-everything store has proper internal locking door style cubicles, although they are not individually marked for male or female.
Would I be happy with just a curtain? It wouldn’t bother me, but Mrs LD has just insisted that she would refuse to use curtain only changing room facilities.

People still actually buy clothes from M&S? :scream:

1 Like

It wouldn’t bother me, men and women change quite happily together on the beaches and causeways when we wild swim and I doubt there’s many blokes in M&S desperate for a peep at what I’ve got :rofl:

But I do think they should provide proper, lockable rooms for those that are uncomfortable with it, otherwise it limits women’s freedom

A CURTAIN??!!? You know a man owns that store :joy:

A store needs to have doors with locks. Othewise, I would be using the changing room, unisex or not.

It’s getting quite difficult goodness knows who their buyers are .

In fairness I can only comment on menswear :slightly_smiling_face:
Not very inspiring.

Is that the real you in your Avatar Maree!?? :open_mouth: :flushed: :hot_face:

1 Like

That’s what Mr M finds too .
We tend to wander around dont buy anything but a cup of tea and a bun and leave .:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Absolutely! Cute butt, eh? :wink:

1 Like

I think gender-neutral is better (many people take their friends/partners/brothers or sisters in to help them decide) but agree curtains are out-dated. Stores should have staff to ensure bags are not taken into changing rooms if they’re worried about security :upside_down_face:

Butt of course! By the way, your bum DOES look big in that outfit! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

2 Likes

It doesn’t bother me.
If I’m trying on clothes, providing there’s a cubicle with a curtain or a door, that’s all the privacy I need. I don’t care who is in the other changing cubicles.

The small shops in my town which sells clothes for men and women just have a couple of changing cubicles screened by curtains which anyone who wants to try on clothes can use and I can’t recall ever going into a Sportswear shop which has separate cubicles for men and women.

I don’t mind unisex changing rooms at the swimming baths either, but I do expect a lockable door on those. The cubicles at my local swimming baths all have lockable doors, as do the individual shower rooms, so I’ve never felt uncomfortable about them being unisex.

Poor donkey !

3 Likes

Hi

We should always the views of those who use them.

I have always felt somewhat uncomfortable sitting outside ladies changing romms when herself was trying on things and coming out in them.

Much as I admire the female body, I always felt a bit pervy about waiting outside ladies changing rooms surrounded by bras and panties.

My daughter used to love the water from a very early age.

Saturday morning was our quality time together, son was playing football, Mum was at work, so we went swimming, using the family changing rooms.

She was very happy with that for almost 3 years, then she started to get upset.

She was six at the time.

What is wrong little one.

People are looking at me when I come out of the shower.

That is just boys, noticing the difference.

No Daddy, it is Daddies looking at me, it is not nice.

And that is why it is wrong not to have single sex changing.

Nicholas Nye

Thistle and darnel and dock grew there,
And a bush, in the corner, of may,
On the orchard wall I used to sprawl
In the blazing heat of the day;

Half asleep and half awake,
While the birds went twittering by,
And nobody there my lone to share
But Nicholas Nye.

Nicholas Nye was lean and gray,
Lame of leg and old,
More than a score of donkey’s years
He had been since he was foaled;
He munched the thistles, purple and spiked,
Would sometimes stoop and sigh,
And turn to his head, as if he said,
“Poor Nicholas Nye!”

Alone with his shadow he’d drowse in the meadow,
Lazily swinging his tail,
At break of day he used to bray,—
Not much too hearty and hale;
But a wonderful gumption was under his skin,
And a clean calm light in his eye,
And once in a while; he’d smile:—
Would Nicholas Nye.

Seem to be smiling at me, he would,
From his bush in the corner, of may,—
Bony and ownerless, widowed and worn,
Knobble-kneed, lonely and gray;
And over the grass would seem to pass
'Neath the deep dark blue of the sky,
Something much better than words between me
And Nicholas Nye.

But dusk would come in the apple boughs,
The green of the glow-worm shine,
The birds in nest would crouch to rest,
And home I’d trudge to mine;
And there, in the moonlight, dark with dew,
Asking not wherefore nor why,
Would brood like a ghost, and as still as a post,
Old Nicholas Nye.

1 Like

Are you only allowed to have sex once in them?

1 Like

What, with the donkey? :wink: