UK local election day ID reminder

HI just remember you will need ID to vote .

Here is a link to the BBC’s page on what ID you will need.

If there was a vote of no confidence i would take my ID and vote.

I’ve got my name stitched into the back of my vest…Any good?

only if your going to strip down in the polling station.

It’s not out of the question Rich. I’ve got a reputation to live up to… :nerd_face:

No ID. ? Expired >> Passport & Driving Licence.
Bingo. Identification process void. >>
"There is no need to show ID. If Voting: by Post " !!
“Catch 22” !

:laughing:

Our local poll was for the Mayor of South Yorkshire. I went up and voted for an ex army guy who doesn’t like Net Zero and diversity. He believes that harmony between the ethnic minorities does not come from diversity, and I agree with him, so he got my ‘X’

1 Like

Hiya, I think a bus pass, drivers license or passport, I shall not be voting even though I have a drivers license. It is a matter of principal and another means of control in our lives by the authorities.

1 Like

“Turnout at these elections was 32.0%, which is slightly lower than at the last comparable set of elections in 2019, when it was 32.5%.”

We and They. Get what has become. To be deserved.
Despair of our Governance
32% Voting. 68% Apathetic.
Its rarely been more that 50%.
For UK. Read UnUnited Kingdom and they, need to figure out. Why!

1 Like

I am not surprised I don’t really see a choice now.

1 Like

We had several knocks on the front door during local election day. Beaming artificial smiles that put The Osmonds to shame. They all got short thrift ! :rage:

3 Likes

<< Would prefer a CV leaflet through the door.
The written more useful for later referral.
Than Beaming & Sugary words. :wink:
Unless of course, a well upholstered Lady. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You ask a lot! :wink:
There’s a lady that’s well versed in upholstery that I’d be more than happy to answer the door to👍
Forgive my lateral thinking, or to put it another way going off topic :innocent:

3 Likes

SNAP! Same wavelength, :laughing:
I’ve got citations for ‘Literal’ going horizontal. AND Offtopic-ology. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I would do the same, I confess I voted for brexit and had a lovely time putting the liberal official in his place. Sorry for bringing politics into this lol.

2 Likes