Turkey teeth: Are cut-price reality TV teeth worth it?

I know a few people who used to go the Malaysia and/or Thailand for dental treatment

You got dentures? :wink:

No I have not they are all mine and I trust they will be with me to the end :slight_smile:

My local fish n chip shop owner had his teeth done in Albania. All implants. He reckons they did a good job.

Turkey? Been to Kusadasi several times whilst on a cruise, as a stop, but agree with the men’s behaviour. They were like that in Tunisia. Another country I’ll never revisit.

Read this article but am not sure I want to watch the docu.

Why do so many people feel they need to replace their teeth with huge great artificially white teeth which are all the same size?

Rylan on TV looks ridiculous as does Katie Price and all those freaks on reality TV programmes that I don’t watch but see in the newspapers. i love the actress Sheridan Smith but even she has gone along this route and so has Rula Lenska who now talks like her teeth are slipping out.

Natural teeth are different sizes and shapes not all uniformly huge.

I used to work with someone who had very prominent teeth and she could barely close her mouth. She saved up for years and got them fixed in this country but she insisted they were done a natural off white shade and they looked great.

I think the same Flower, on most the teeth look so false and you can tell a mile off that they aren’t natural. I get that people want straight teeth but for me I would choose braces to straighten them naturally, I guess its a quick fix. When I see Katie and Rylan I wonder if they think they look good and see different to how I see them.

I would like my teeth straightening and whitening but I wouldn’t want the white ting colour, rather a off white colour like your colleague.

The only person I have seen that actually looks better with the veneers is Charles Hanson, his teeth were really misaligned and now they look natural and it’s really enhanced his looks, he looks quite dishy now.