Trickle Battery Chargers

Hi Primus :slight_smile: the only emissions zones I encounter these days are those filled with what comes from the rear end of cattle :mrgreen: I will no longer be driving in large towns or on motorways just near home. If I need to drive any distance family will take me.

I bought a trickle charger a CTEK MXS 5.0 and having persuaded a socially distancing Halfords man to attach the ā€˜comfort leadsā€™ (O rings that stay attached) to the battery the charger has done a great job and the battery has charged.

A flat battery is one thing less to worry about this winter :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone for your input.

Glad youā€™ve taken charge meg
( Iā€™ll get me coat)

I am pleased you now have a fully charged battery and the means to keep it that way :thumbup:
My only concern is with Halfords and the exorbitant way they mark their prices up.

Thank you LD :slight_smile: most places with the exception of Amazon seem to charge the same or more I checked and I specifically chose Halfords because there is a branch near here and having read the conflicting advice on whether or not the negative cable should be attached to the battery or the car chassis I thought I might need help.
I did and the Halfords man connected the O ring comfort lead for free so I donā€™t need to use the crock clips or fiddle about attaching leads to the battery so I am happy with that :mrgreen: .