Tribute Bands or Cover Bands

3 Likes

Metalica

2 Likes

Our nearest seaside town has lots of tribute bands and shows at the local theatre, some great, some not so great!

But it’s fun and a cheap night out and me and my mate go as our girls night out thing. Have a cocktail before, throw ourselves into it, have a little dance in the aisles. Haven’t been since Covid, we really miss it :cry:

This is one of our favourites that gets us “dancing on the ceiling”

4 Likes

Tribute bands are the only way some of us will get to hear some of the bigger bands music live.
Most of the ones ive seen, mainly at the Fleece in Bristol, have been very good.
If you ever get a chance, all though not strictly a tribute band, check out these guys

It’s a good fun night out :+1:

4 Likes

That is good, but I think I might be scared! :joy:

1 Like

More like scarred, scarred for life :joy:
They are harmless really :innocent:

1 Like

Covers can be better than the original, I love this version of Britney Everytime

3 Likes

Or this one :joy:

4 Likes

Yes, that is good.

Have you seen these albums, there was some interesting stuff on them

2 Likes

No havent seen that. Will look it out on my streaming service.
Bot has just told me I’ve replied to you three times and did I know I could send a personal message in stead :joy: I know I’ve replied to you, but it gives other people a chance to see the message as well. :innocent:

1 Like
2 Likes

How funny, I didn’t know there were limits! I’ve never been “botted” :joy:

Was it saying not to do it again or just a polite hint about PMs?

I thought we were chatting on topic so here’s hoping other people enjoyed the music we posted and we didn’t bore them to tears! :joy:

1 Like

No it was just a polite reminder. I’ve been bottled before same thing.
I don’t expect @DianneWoollie would mind too much if we had wandered off topic a bit :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve seen this tribute band twice and I think they’re brilliant:

I’ve seen this tribute band once and think they’re rubbish:

https://www.pinkfloydtribute.co.uk/live-album/

Mercury - This is the best Queen tribute I’ve seen:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Yet Another Led Zeppelin Tribute Band.

3 Likes
2 Likes

The Doors Alive LA Woman was excellent. The lead singer looks and sounds like Jim Morrison.

1 Like
3 Likes

Slady - the only female Slade tribute band:

4 Likes