Times songs are played

Should there be a limit on how many times they play some of these Christmas songs. Some of them seem to be played every five minutes and without trying to sound like a grinch some of them just grate on my senses.

1 Like

If it was all year long, that would be bad imo.

I’m not a big fan of Christmas songs, so I’m with you and Grinch.

But people seem to like it this time of year. I just happened to be watching a video on the most streamed videos on a single day of all time. Many of them were Christmas songs and the day was December 24th.

Edit: in case you want to watch that video. Beware, lots of Christmas songs on it.

Would I be right in thinking you’re talking about the radio Tezza?
I’m listening to Classic FM as I post, they tend to be repetitive to some extent throughout the year anyway. Christmas songs can become tedious, as much as I have a soft spot for The Fairy Tale of New York it got to the point where I was well and truly fed up with hearing it.

You would be right chili. I like the radio on in the background during the day .

1 Like

Yeah, me too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I suppose switching the radio off or muting it is not an option? :grinning:

I know what you mean

Not really. I don’t want to be switching off or muting every few records then having to guess when it’s finished.

True, I guess, and if I hear, ‘I wish it could be Christmas everyday’ I am going to kill somebody :grinning:

They never seem to play the less obvious Christmas songs, zat you Santa Claus by Louis Armstrong, or must be Santa by bob dylan to name a couple…

Adeste Fidelis - Nat King Cole.